Don't u want China Huge Market? Don't u know can your Product work in Chinese Version fine? if your answer is Yes, give a a key for that because I will use that in Chinese Version. But if your answer is NO. just forget my request!
New update added, it now has configurable sprint speed :P Check the main topic for the new change log.Quote:
After (quite)a few hours of testing, the hack seems to work great. ESP, is functioning as it should, and so is everything else.
I've noticed with changing the FOV, it will try to change back to normal every once in a while, but other than that it works fine.
Nice job with the hack Zektor! I look forward to future updates.
I will be sure to abuse it as much as possible. Thanks for the advice :bandit:Quote:
Don't abuse it too much or you'll DC :P
..It possibly is, the only way I can think of is check when your Z position drops really fast and then teleport slightly to prevent from taking too much fall damage, not sure if this even would work, just a thought :PQuote:
I will be sure to abuse it as much as possible. Thanks for the advice :bandit:
i'm also working on creating a full TP list of the proper waypoint names etc for the normal maps and WvW(My servers, and eternal.)
Edit: Is something like a no fall damage hack possible? I've never looked into how GW2 checks thing like that, so i don't know.
Sounds glitchy, but might be worth looking into, could prevent a lot of deaths(at least for me xD)Quote:
..It possibly is, the only way I can think of is check when your Z position drops really fast and then teleport slightly to prevent from taking too much fall damage, not sure if this even would work, just a thought :P
Quote:
Sounds glitchy, but might be worth looking into, could prevent a lot of deaths(at least for me xD)
Also found out with the endurance hack at max you can dodge about 4-5 times before you get dced depending on your current endurance.
Well i meant 4-5 continuously, obviously if you wait a bit and do it again it'll be fine. Just have to get correct on the timing(dces in the middle of PvP, lol)Quote:
If you wait a little between each roll you can increase the amount of total rolls.
Hey, thanks for your opinion on this. The thing is, working with GW2 for two years, or not does not really make huge difference, these cheats are basics of all other games, trying to find them doesn't take as long. As long as you are aware of how the mechanics behind each cheat works. I admit something like this teleport hack is a little more unique, but even something like this can be identified in attempting to simulate something similar (e.g. sniffing the teleport packet that get's sent when trying to enter a area that automatically ports you out).Quote:
To note, the teleport bans is usually done in waves but arenanet has been too busy with working on the expansion, which this will not carry into very well because of the changes in memory and patterns ( been playing on the betas and already taking apart everything ).
Most of it is just cutups an rips from unf and midnight, which isn't a problem and I encourage people to output new things ( not sure of buffys stance but it is nice to see people trying ) - but it will be interesting when the expansion hits to see how people handle the updates and the new patterns without knowing much of how the gw2 engine works whilst me and buffy have been tunneling it for over 2 years now an can easily find just about anything in the client no matter expansion or not :)
I'm sure most will just take out of our stuff again but it is neat to see competition every once in awhile, maybe I should just stop updating unf and see how long the patterns last and if people can even update themselves :)
P.S.: There is still tons of private things in the client, too, that have not been released, I wonder if anyone will ever actually release or find them..? :(
It will because most of the things in unf, all go into other things and they all work in conjunction but nobody really sees how everything ties in together. Clipping actually came from zoom/fov, climb came from gravity, ect. There is no need to even sniff teleport packets, just look into the xyz ( which you will also see how to modify platform height ) in assembly then hook it to the mouse. All of it just came from breaking/tracing through memory and just seeing what accessed were and how and what could be done with it.Quote:
trying to find them doesn't take as long.
Again, the expansion will break the signature scans if memory regions change heavily enough, a signature scan can only go but so far - get a beta invite and you'll see ;)Quote:
Discontinuing uNF wouldn't make a difference, most of the cheats in this are all based on assembly modifications, and I have signature scans to pick them all up
Neat, I've done Maple Story ( posted as Jewbacca ) , Shaiya, Diablo 3, Diablo 2, Diablo 1, Everquest, Archeage, Black Desert, Guild Wars 2, Ghost Online and a bit others aswell as made bots for battle.net - but it doesn't mean you cannot ever learn more ;)Quote:
I'm not a newbie in making hacks for games either, I've made plenty in the past (Wonder King, Dekaron, BOTS!!, etc.)