[Beta] Configuration Manager

12/12/2013 11:47 Serraniel#31
Yes because I got a new webspace. I need to reprogramm the things requiring web connection like database and updater and will reupload a new version over the weekend.
12/22/2013 02:03 gabrielcool1#32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serraniel View Post
Yes because I got a new webspace. I need to reprogramm the things requiring web connection like database and updater and will reupload a new version over the weekend.
I'm still waiting the new update, hoppe its soon :D
btw, nice tool
12/31/2013 05:59 LadyOs63#33
virus detected, not accusing just stating what happened
12/31/2013 06:14 Requi#34
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyOs63 View Post
virus detected, not accusing just stating what happened
It's a false positive.
You can make a Exception for programs in your antivirus system.
12/31/2013 20:45 MrSeychelles#35
Good good good work Serraniel ! ;)
01/12/2014 02:18 fuksiorek1231#36
So, can someone tell me, one does this actually do?
Does it give items to your account or what? ;D
01/12/2014 04:25 Requi#37
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuksiorek1231 View Post
So, can someone tell me, one does this actually do?
Does it give items to your account or what? ;D
It's a program to build configurations. It shows you the average damage, shield, speed you do with your prepared configuration.
01/12/2014 05:36 fuksiorek1231#38
Just downloaded it to give a try and I want to thank you so much for this, cheers for the explaination.

Have good day :) !
01/19/2014 23:25 doscripter#39
Download is down
01/21/2014 09:19 Toxicsnacht#40
When i start this tool, nothing happend. I have Netframework 4.5 installed
02/01/2014 22:29 -popcorn-#41
i download the .rar, open it, double click the .exe and:


! Cannot execute "C:\Users\Pablo\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.457\se tup.exe"
02/01/2014 22:41 Requi#42
Quote:
Originally Posted by -popcorn- View Post
i download the .rar, open it, double click the .exe and:


! Cannot execute "C:\Users\Pablo\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.457\se tup.exe"
Try to extract it first and then run it.
02/02/2014 02:42 -popcorn-#43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Requi View Post
Try to extract it first and then run it.
doesent work, it's like it extracts, and 1 milisecond later the file dissaparears in the desktop
02/02/2014 02:49 Requi#44
Quote:
Originally Posted by -popcorn- View Post
doesent work, it's like it extracts, and 1 milisecond later the file dissaparears in the desktop
Then I would say, that your antivirus system is deleting it.
02/02/2014 04:05 -popcorn-#45
dissable antivirus allows me to have it on the desktop, double ckick -> "loading mouse" and then nothing, and open as administrator, the same

i am trying to reinstall framework...