[DEVELOPMENT] Warrock Emulator

10/12/2013 20:01 Basser#31
PLEASE READ

Please answer the poll if you have any interest in the future of this project.
The main post has been edited entirely, I recommened you take a look at it.
10/12/2013 23:50 Sax_93#32
we want compatible with all chapter or more project for every chapter :S
10/13/2013 02:24 Basser#33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sax_93 View Post
we want compatible with all chapter or more project for every chapter :S
The idea has changed, Chapter 1 will only be supported for now.
Chapter 3 might or might not be released in the future.
10/13/2013 13:33 Sax_93#34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basser View Post
The idea has changed, Chapter 1 will only be supported for now.
Chapter 3 might or might not be released in the future.
im added u on skype for testing emulator :)
10/13/2013 15:01 Sleutel#35
I strongly recommend "Only share progress and functions" because if you release the source people will only remove some things or add things to your emulator and recompile it. Most of them don't care how it works, they just want a server.
10/13/2013 15:41 Sax_93#36
on windows 7 x64 i suppose not working :S
and sending more info for testing this emu D:
tell we how work it :S
10/15/2013 00:39 Sax_93#37
not work D: ?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/16/2013 11:27 Basser#38
I'll add some more structure to the database, upload the SQL file, then explain how to set it up! It's not ready to be used yet
10/19/2013 14:37 'P!nkBeatzz'#39
Do you post your Emulator, if you have finished the project?
10/19/2013 22:39 Basser#40
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'P!nkBeatzz'
Do you post your Emulator, if you have finished the project?
'Finished' isn't really applicable... I keep this thread updates with the progress, please visit the workspace (And SVN) for the up-to-date files. I don't update it too often though
10/20/2013 02:08 tokete333#41
nice run now¿

how execute private server?
10/20/2013 09:32 3dVision#42
Quote:
Originally Posted by tokete333 View Post
nice run now¿

how execute private server?
There's this thing called patience, try doing it sometimes.
10/20/2013 22:57 Basser#43
Updated the SVN!
Also, I added a SQL file.
Please always check the SVN for the latest versions, I will rarely pack the files and publish a .rar files (why would I do the extra work?)
10/24/2013 00:10 Basser#44
Hello there!

I'm not sure if there are any people following / watching this project, because of the inactivity of this thread. If you are, let us know!

Anyway, the emulator is developing rapidly and it is now at a stage where I can focus on 'actual' game content. I am still looking for test players, especially at this stage.

I will be updating this thread again soon; this time including a small explanation of how to set the source up.

Last night I was finally able to walk around in a room! (Although all you can do right now is be in a room alone and die from fall damage)

For the developers:
I am using Microsoft's [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]. I am however completely new to this so my implementation(s) might change and are not reliable examples.
10/24/2013 12:40 Sax_93#45
Nce, slowly does it all basser xD