[Clientless]Torque 2.0

06/07/2009 12:31 shamanking#31
Quote:
Originally Posted by kere21 View Post
I have problem idk how to use it ?
First run silkorad write pass ,run program and ?
Please help me ; p
There is a guide sticked already!

Check it out ! :)
06/07/2009 13:28 Anchen#32
İt is giving this error ;

You Need A Methout of return to use this feature.İf you think this is mistake,either teleport or relog

Any solution ??
06/07/2009 13:54 EdekK#33
Jeeez man thx;)
But i bet that x11000 more ppl use your program then gave you thanks:)
06/07/2009 14:36 gallant56#34
[22:28:35] Item not found: 16777256
[22:32:43] Couldn't find the NPC: 73
[22:32:46] Couldn't find the NPC: 73
[22:32:49] Couldn't find the NPC: 73
[22:32:52] Couldn't find the NPC: 73

are these biggies in regards to the safety of my character? just wondering cuz im quite paranoid =P

thx in advance
06/07/2009 14:41 z8-Xrc#35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchen View Post
İt is giving this error ;

You Need A Methout of return to use this feature.İf you think this is mistake,either teleport or relog

Any solution ??
I guess one need a return scroll in the Inventory But i dont know why ...
And I also cant figure out how to teleport ...

Im having the same problem, is there any explanation?
06/07/2009 15:26 wizardLT#36
Quote:
Originally Posted by z8-Xrc View Post
I guess one need a return scroll in the Inventory But i dont know why ...
And I also cant figure out how to teleport ...

Im having the same problem, is there any explanation?

Same problem on me- i think program see onli basic return scrols, i mean theus first 20 free scrols when u start ur new char.
06/07/2009 15:29 merkys01#37
THX but how do i run it? when i run exe it get me error :( can you please help me? :P
06/07/2009 15:32 mitchy1991#38
Hello, just wondering with this tool can i simply login and just use it to multiclient/auto-res?

In other words can i skip putting my id/pass for login in the box and still use this tool.. thanks
06/07/2009 17:52 magotshy#39
Quote:
Originally Posted by z8-Xrc View Post
I guess one need a return scroll in the Inventory But i dont know why ...
And I also cant figure out how to teleport ...

Im having the same problem, is there any explanation?
this error comes in two cases
if u dont have any return scrolls
or ur char already in the town ( u must be out of the town to swap to client)
06/07/2009 18:21 ruditherat#40
Well done.

As some other users like to have:

Exchange between Players in Masterlist

Also I would love to control a stall with this fine app. I think a clomplete stall control would be too much work.

Another fine thingie would be: show on Mouseover in Tray Torque-2.0 - "loggedin charname"

Thy alot

bye bye
RudiTheRat
06/07/2009 18:22 z8-Xrc#41
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizardLT View Post
Same problem on me- i think program see onli basic return scrols, i mean theus first 20 free scrols when u start ur new char.
Yes this might be true cuz

1. i have enough return scrolls in my inventory (of course not these beginner scrolls) and
2. i definitly was out of town
06/07/2009 18:43 magotshy#42
hmmmmmmm
sry bro i can't help but it works well with me specialy i use it with farm chars
but im sure it dont depend on the basic 20 scrolls
06/07/2009 18:53 lolrko#43
Quote:
but im sure it dont depend on the basic 20 scrolls
nah, I use Torque and it switches to client using beginners return scroll.
06/07/2009 19:29 Niemen__#44
hi
There is a sugestion: could u make in your program something like a list of stuff which u got on stall?
I would like to check from time to time which things have been sold and now everytime I try to do this I have to switch to client and make a stall again :/
06/07/2009 19:35 wizardLT#45
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolrko View Post
nah, I use Torque and it switches to client using beginners return scroll.
than where is the problem? 1 my acc can swich to client but he hawe that 20 scrols- and program use that, in inventori are sample retun scrool too, but he dont use it...