yesss.....ok to....pero d ko pa na try...basta ok to.......
lol, 10-15 is enough hehe.. thanks again!Quote:
BTW to those who received my pm's that client will work smoothly with your bot. GM Speed + Bot = faster leveling, just don't overdo the speed, 30 is enough in large spots, after killing the monster your right next to your 2nd target in a blink lolz saves you time to walk towards the mobs :pimp:
If you'll examine the code cave location, you'll see that it's in a more safer location(I think, correct me if i'm wrong ;) ), ain't bumping with other normal codes this will increase the chance of avoiding crashes, just a tip :mofo:Quote:
thanks for the link bro,
i've already examined my work with yours...
i used different code caves.. but its working also...
all in all we almost have the same coding..
and kenzo's last coding has some faulty.. he forgot to put RETN in the last code cave.. nweiz...
thanks bro..
I'm using 30, I want to be on my next target even before the previous mobs kiss the floor lolz :pQuote:
lol, 10-15 is enough hehe.. thanks again!