[TEST] Which bot is the best?

09/25/2012 19:38 Arby#31
I personally believe this will be useful for people. As you are putting the fact of updates, etc etc into consideration.
09/25/2012 19:43 kamieniarz#32
All bots started botting! :)

So now wait for results!

Hope none of account will be banned

All accounts got:
- premium
- goliath

I'm planning to buy 15 speed gens after 1 day
09/25/2012 21:01 daswoll56#33
Nice :) its very usefull thread , hope pbdo bot wins ^^
Bought it today , but gl with all the accounts :D
09/25/2012 21:22 -popcorn-#34
but while kbot updates, other bots will keep running, or u will stop them?

i think u have to keep botting with others, because "is fault of the bot" if it dont update, so it's counted on efficienty, plus i think, kbot will loose, because all that days without working ...
hmmm
09/25/2012 22:06 onurbedirhan#35
I think pbdo-bot is best. No one change this. It's taking bonus boxes to memory and turning back for loot. Don't need to bot per account 1 month. I don't wait 1 month. If you didn't do that don't make a thread. Make thread after did it. So it's very useless.
09/25/2012 22:58 kamieniarz#36
Yeah... For now PBDO-Bot seems to be the best :)
09/25/2012 23:02 †°•ğMàяcuşĞ•°†™#37
I knew it! :D
09/26/2012 02:21 iDJ Jesus#38
so, are you going to have the bots work, as soon as they are updated, as thats the way it should be, as it grades bots on all perspectives
if that is the case, its really down between pbdo bot and ibot, as ibot updates the fastest and pbdo is the second fastest, and it collects the most
09/26/2012 07:17 kamieniarz#39
Quote:
Originally Posted by iDJ Jesus View Post
so, are you going to have the bots work, as soon as they are updated, as thats the way it should be, as it grades bots on all perspectives
if that is the case, its really down between pbdo bot and ibot, as ibot updates the fastest and pbdo is the second fastest, and it collects the most
That's the point! Just imagine that after 1 month you want to make big battles with friends and you need lots of uri for everything. You just can't change the deadline couse of updates!

So I'm going to check EXACTLY everything, every possibility! :)

So I only hope that kBot won't need any update :D
09/26/2012 11:29 linksus#40
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamieniarz View Post
That's the point! Just imagine that after 1 month you want to make big battles with friends and you need lots of uri for everything. You just can't change the deadline couse of updates!

So I'm going to check EXACTLY everything, every possibility! :)

So I only hope that kBot won't need any update :D
I think PBDO comes on the first place, Ibot on the second place and Kbot comes on last place...

btw.
I think too, that Kbot very little time online is....
The updates of Ivan is everytime to long :rolleyes:

greez
09/26/2012 12:37 StormTempest#41
Quote:
Originally Posted by linksus View Post
I think PBDO comes on the first place, Ibot on the second place and Kbot comes on last place...

btw.
I think too, that Kbot very little time online is....
The updates of Ivan is everytime to long :rolleyes:

greez
well... ibot can be in first place too, it updates really fast.

i think it will be:

first place: ibot/pbdobot

third place: kbot
last xD: boxibot





Regards. StormTempest
09/26/2012 14:26 kamieniarz#42
Is there a possibility to enter acc site on BoxyBot (I mean acc portal, to see equipment etc). I only know how to do it on kbot ibot and pbdo-bot but boxybot is sth new for me :D
09/26/2012 14:30 I'mnotanoob#43
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamieniarz View Post
Is there a possibility to enter acc site on BoxyBot (I mean acc portal, to see equipment etc). I only know how to do it on kbot ibot and pbdo-bot but boxybot is sth new for me :D
No you can't

Only with PBDO bot , kbot and ibot it's possible.
Boxybot dont have an account portal function.
09/26/2012 14:41 kamieniarz#44
So I don't like BoxyBot :D
09/26/2012 14:42 StormTempest#45
To go to account from boxybot:

Go to "Other" and then "Get link to browser". And paste that link in your Explorer.



Regards, StormTempest