[Development SVN/Release] CSV3

07/03/2012 00:15 turk55#31
Quote:
Originally Posted by diedwarrior View Post
Dude, get them from the fucking SVN Link, nothing's missing -.-.
Actually 1 thing is missing which you have to download manually, the CO2_CORE_DLL , just google it and its the second link on google.
07/03/2012 00:24 Zeroxelli#32
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/03/2012 01:40 Kiyono#33
Zero, I know you want to help but he's obviously trolling if you tell him a million times to get a svn client and he spams nonsense. Please do not respond to trolls.
07/03/2012 01:42 Zeroxelli#34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyono View Post
Zero, I know you want to help but he's obviously trolling if you tell him a million times to get a svn client and he spams nonsense. Please do not respond to trolls.
I usually just assume they don't understand English or something. I'd know how they felt if that were the case, as it wasn't my first language. Oh well, I've been trying to get to him for weeks now, so you make a good point.
07/03/2012 01:49 diedwarrior#35
He's not a troll, I actually know him from an Arabic forum, his English is just.... SO WEAK!
07/03/2012 01:49 ConquerServer#36
I am not the salvation of an important piece of information you want to discuss the topic to change the link to be my best direct link instead of the missing files from the source
07/03/2012 01:50 Kiyono#37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroxelli View Post
I usually just assume they don't understand English or something. I'd know how they felt if that were the case, as it wasn't my first language. Oh well, I've been trying to get to him for weeks now, so you make a good point.
You put up with that for weeks without raging? You deserve some respect.
Also for whoever wants a svn client; [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] it can't get any easier to use.
Quote:
Originally Posted by diedwarrior View Post
He's not a troll, I actually know him from an Arabic forum, his English is just.... SO WEAK!
Weak? It's so bad it can't even be considered English anymore.
07/03/2012 01:52 diedwarrior#38
As I were saying, his English is so weak, so please, allow me to help him with a few Arabic words.
@ConquerServer, Yabny dah hosted 3ala mwk3 svn fa ht7tag svn client 3shan t7mlu, zay dah keda [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/03/2012 06:10 InfamousNoone#39
Updated patch notes. Tomorrow's goal is to get traveling fully implemented (portals, walking, teleporting) and NPCs spawning (no implementation of a scripting engine yet -- it will be Iron Python in the future).
07/03/2012 09:34 _DreadNought_#40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyono View Post
You put up with that for weeks without raging? You deserve some respect.
Also for whoever wants a svn client; [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] it can't get any easier to use.

Weak? It's so bad it can't even be considered English anymore.
Most of his words are infact English, He just hasn't constructed them into proper sentences that make sense, but the fact he's still using English words means, It is English.
07/03/2012 10:15 Korvacs#41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyono View Post
Zero, I know you want to help but he's obviously trolling if you tell him a million times to get a svn client and he spams nonsense. Please do not respond to trolls.
Hes not trolling, hes just a moron, the community is full of them, and based on his fail replies hes probably not english and is using google translate in an attempt to keep to our rules.
07/04/2012 09:13 co-mex#42
good Project , i send you a PM.

if i can help you with something please answer me.
07/04/2012 10:07 InfamousNoone#43
Updated patch notes.
Feedback needed: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/04/2012 11:21 ConquerServer#44
Very nice update in the update is: Will continuously updated source either stop because I am in the source, who was released not fully complete
07/04/2012 11:43 shadowman123#45
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConquerServer View Post
Very nice update in the update is: Will continuously updated source either stop because I am in the source, who was released not fully complete
WTF Are u saying Couldnt u get Better Sentense Than That So we could Understand what u have just Posted