I just want to put my two cents in before this topic closes.
You guys need to realize that Rappelz has a very small bank of developers working for it. And you also must know that everytime you run an update you create 2 bugs for every 1 bug that existed before. It doesn't have the same support for it that these other games do, be happy that you have what you do, be grateful, and give thanks.
I've played on DK-F for a little while now, not since they started but during the REALLY LAGGY 6.2 stage. I didn't complain, I was happy to play.
Two things I notice: When I'm on the high rate server, I see complaints, from lots of people. When I'm on the low rate server, everyone is peaceful, calm, and helpful.
In conclusion, all of you people that cannot form at least semi complete sentences, are all from high rate, and probably have the maturity of a 9 year old. (I think my husband is as mature as a 5 year old sometimes, no big deal)
All I can say really, is just that I've been in the private server community for a LONG time, ever since the first WoW pserver. I was part of the staff of the #1 Server before it vanished for good, we got DMCA noticed, admin got scared. This was a big community that just vanished, and I still miss that. I like the DKF community, It's comparable to the WoW one I was part of. Only that WoW had a bunch more tweens.
I feel that the staff at DK-F are very competent. For one, they have a dedi, from the sounds of it, they have more than one. Do you even know how much a dedi costs? Don't complain about donations. It's necessary, believe me.
Ending note: If you don't have the knowledge, even just a little, to know what programming is, how a server runs, and what kinds of problems can ensue, I think you should keep your mouth shut. Go download the server files, they are here on the forums. There's a guide to help you through it. Then open your rappelz client, and play in your own little sandbox, and when you're done with that, and you get bored, don't come crying to me that you couldn't wait, and help the staff by being patient. Yes I know, the forums are down, get over it.
You guys need to realize that Rappelz has a very small bank of developers working for it. And you also must know that everytime you run an update you create 2 bugs for every 1 bug that existed before. It doesn't have the same support for it that these other games do, be happy that you have what you do, be grateful, and give thanks.
I've played on DK-F for a little while now, not since they started but during the REALLY LAGGY 6.2 stage. I didn't complain, I was happy to play.
Two things I notice: When I'm on the high rate server, I see complaints, from lots of people. When I'm on the low rate server, everyone is peaceful, calm, and helpful.
In conclusion, all of you people that cannot form at least semi complete sentences, are all from high rate, and probably have the maturity of a 9 year old. (I think my husband is as mature as a 5 year old sometimes, no big deal)
All I can say really, is just that I've been in the private server community for a LONG time, ever since the first WoW pserver. I was part of the staff of the #1 Server before it vanished for good, we got DMCA noticed, admin got scared. This was a big community that just vanished, and I still miss that. I like the DKF community, It's comparable to the WoW one I was part of. Only that WoW had a bunch more tweens.
I feel that the staff at DK-F are very competent. For one, they have a dedi, from the sounds of it, they have more than one. Do you even know how much a dedi costs? Don't complain about donations. It's necessary, believe me.
Ending note: If you don't have the knowledge, even just a little, to know what programming is, how a server runs, and what kinds of problems can ensue, I think you should keep your mouth shut. Go download the server files, they are here on the forums. There's a guide to help you through it. Then open your rappelz client, and play in your own little sandbox, and when you're done with that, and you get bored, don't come crying to me that you couldn't wait, and help the staff by being patient. Yes I know, the forums are down, get over it.