Application [Conquer Online Private Server Section]

02/09/2012 23:01 Die Schnittstelle#31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greester View Post
I'm not 100% sure, but I've never seen a moderator moderating just "one part" of a section. I recommend to be more active on the other sections. Anyways, your application sounds pretty good, you have a large knowledge about that game. > Yes from me.
When tanelipe and me were mods in the whole co section Korvacs was for first just private server to "settle down" if I remember correctly.

The overall looks good of your application.
02/10/2012 08:47 I don't have a username#32
This reminds me of when Emme got mod, so many against him. Lul.
02/10/2012 09:24 InfamousNoone#33
Quote:
Originally Posted by I don't have a username View Post
This reminds me of when Emme got mod, so many against him. Lul.
The difference was when Emme applied for mod, it was all the big-names that opposed him. Myself, Ultimation, Haydz, etc.
Also, the reason we opposed him wasn't because of something he did in the past, but merely the ignorance he showed in the presence (this kid was straight up the physical manifestation of down syns). He had "succeeded" off of sheer luck and that is not something that should be rewarded.

The situation with Fang on the other hand is different. A few people are opposing him because of his past actions as they believe they'll simply see history repeat itself. :p

Good times though, me and John Dread did some real bonding back in the day :)
02/10/2012 09:48 -striker#34
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousNoone View Post
The difference was when Emme applied for mod, it was all the big-names that opposed him. Myself, Ultimation, Haydz, etc.
Also, the reason we opposed him wasn't because of something he did in the past, but merely the ignorance he showed in the presence (this kid was straight up the physical manifestation of down syns). He had "succeeded" off of sheer luck and that is not something that should be rewarded.

The situation with Fang on the other hand is different. A few people are opposing him because of his past actions as they believe they'll simply see history repeat itself. :p

Good times though, me and John Dread did some real bonding back in the day :)
I love how you consider yourself a "big name", just because your a good c# coder on a gaming forum. "Oh my gawd! I seen InfamousNoone today on elitepvpers!! He's so awesome since he can code better than most people on the forum". Get real man
02/10/2012 09:56 12k#35
Quote:
Originally Posted by -striker View Post
I love how you consider yourself a "big name", just because your a good c# coder on a gaming forum. "Oh my gawd! I seen InfamousNoone today on elitepvpers!! He's so awesome since he can code better than most people on the forum". Get real man
He is just stating he is a known name, not boasting. Nobody can argue that fact. A lot of people in the community has heard of him, if not, they probably leeched some part of his work without knowing it.
02/10/2012 10:20 -striker#36
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12k View Post
He is just stating he is a known name, not boasting. Nobody can argue that fact. A lot of people in the community has heard of him, if not, they probably leeched some part of his work without knowing it.
Define known name. 60% of the copserver section know him? Seriously, get real. You guys are living in this fantasy world, and you think that just because your good at a programming language, your this huge celebrity...pfft

@infamous
You can reply back and try to outsmart me, I really don't give a shit. All I know is you people are 'losers', yes, losers. Try being good at something, that people actually care about.
02/10/2012 10:47 Korvacs#37
Striker, stop posting.

Your posts have no relevance to the application and shouldn't even be here, also as this is an application thread its not really meant for discussion, simply to state what you think of the applicant and that's really as far as it goes. Of course some discussion is necessary if its related to the applicant, but your discussion is entirely off-topic and none productive.
02/10/2012 16:14 pro4never#38
Quote:
Originally Posted by -striker View Post
I love how you consider yourself a "big name", just because your a good c# coder on a gaming forum. "Oh my gawd! I seen InfamousNoone today on elitepvpers!! He's so awesome since he can code better than most people on the forum". Get real man
I hate to drive things off topic but are you going to claim for ONE second that Hybrid is not a well known figure in conquer private servers?

Acid Co is one of the best known conquer private servers of all time.
Both of his public sources are still very highly/frequently recommended references even after all this time
Jproxy and COAI are incredibly popular bots for conquer (if not the most successful bots of all time)

So yes... He's not saying he's god or anything but there are people in the section who are better known. Their word holds a bit more weight with moderators and admins due to them knowing what the hell they are talking about.

Hybrid is right near the very top of that list and denying that is laughable.

Annnyywayyysss, lets stop derailing this thread.
02/11/2012 01:47 Nyorai#39
I can't say much about this because, to be honest, even consulting Epvp for ages, I've never been an active or known member around here. But, as far as I've seen so far, Fang's work is really helpful and he's prolly one of the most active members on the forum.
So, even though my word isn't that relevant I still think I should leave my opinion and so, I think Fang would do a good job being a mod.
02/11/2012 19:53 daniela.little#40
It Would be awesome to have fang as moderator in epvpers.

#Request ACEPT FANG AS MODERATOR
02/11/2012 19:57 [I]Inquisitor#41
Fang is helpful, he will help everyone here and he's good programer/coder. So.....

#Request Accept Application
02/11/2012 21:28 Smallxmac#42
I approve i have known him for a long time aka like 2 years lol but i know that he is very good with all the little shit he does and i know that he will be a good addition to the team over here and he will help you all more than you think and hes very smart and very good

I SAY YES
02/12/2012 17:40 _tao4229_#43
You guys should just make me mod!
Equal amounts of pros and cons there.
02/12/2012 18:59 lostsolder05#44
How many times has he been banned again? Twice? I believe in second chances, but come on? 3/4/or even 5 chances!? No just no. That's ludicrous.

Personally I have nothing against him, but hes came here and claimed hes changed at lest 2-3x now & the exact opposite was eventually displayed.
02/13/2012 03:01 m7mdxlife#45
I wanted to quote several lines of what he claimed in his application, specially the part about him being a new person and all that stuff, but seeing how he got his friend backing him up and how many other member already did it and pointed out the obvious about him and his new personality, i decided not to do so.

I'd say NO.