Error=13/Error=99

06/28/2011 21:03 Serraniel#31
Yeah. I´m so happy. Best day in my life. My main Acc got banned. Credits were resetted to 10.000 but no crush of experience...
06/28/2011 22:06 kamieniarz#32
YEEESYEESYEYEYEEYEYEYEYEYEYEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My main acc is back!!!! :DDD fuk my 10 bot accounts which I lost doday and fuk my credits from bug :D I've got my acc back ^^

/closerequest :P
06/28/2011 22:45 Starcruise#33
Quote:
Originally Posted by gähn View Post
was für new weiße seite?
nach der server auswahl bekam ich immer nur ne weiße seite angezeigt mit dem error login=16 im brouserlink
06/28/2011 22:54 rawr235#34
er99 mean ur suspended while they look at that ACC for prof of boting once they find what they looking for they hit u with ban as u know is er 13
06/28/2011 23:05 BOtMASTERmMO#35
so what is error 13 ? everyone says something different
06/29/2011 06:55 Serraniel#36
first days the to login errrs changed. the last days i had 133 and yesterday it got unbaned xD
06/29/2011 07:15 Карлсберг#37
13 to ban akk
06/29/2011 07:45 jonttu568#38
Yes!!!!!!


I Got my acc back too!

^^^^^^
06/29/2011 08:05 custom97#39
I send e-mail to support, they look at it.. Yesterday I had error 13, now it's 99.
I want my main account back!

jonttu568,kamieniarz
How did you do it?
06/29/2011 08:48 jonttu568#40
Quote:
Originally Posted by custom97 View Post
I send e-mail to support, they look at it.. Yesterday I had error 13, now it's 99.
I want my main account back!

jonttu568,kamieniarz
How did you do it?
Atleast i didn't do anything, they just unbanned my acc. :)

Maybe cuz they fixed the credit bug...

In my clan is 80 milliard credits, but i don't dare to use them..

So i did nothing, they just unbanned it ..
06/29/2011 12:12 kamieniarz#41
I send letter to Hamburg ;]

and jonttu568, credits in clan are safe :) trust me


EDIT: and I'm banned again without reason.... now I even haven't got error, just kick me to darkorbit's page after press server...