Backyard Monsters - Updated Code

06/24/2011 13:28 Sosila#31
Yeah come and destroy me lvl 47 sniper etc lvl 10 go and come.
06/24/2011 13:49 bero213#32
People are right there 0,01% chance he knows the codes! Don't add him!! It is a big risk!
06/24/2011 14:04 Sosila#33
Yeah, need this instant upgrade :D
06/24/2011 14:08 ƒɾοƨʈ#34
Bero can u plss make an instant upgrade code?
Cuz its sort of useless to have only instant but u cant spend all of those resources we hack..
Plss
06/24/2011 14:41 Trinitarian#35
Bero can you please teach me their is no adress found when i scan it can you please make a video? or screenshots? thank you in advance :D
06/24/2011 14:57 bero213#36
Hey.. Guys... I have a lot of requests.. I am working... But I can't do everything in one second. Ok? :D
06/24/2011 15:29 HellBloody#37
bero we love u! <3
06/24/2011 16:40 MinecraftServerFreak#38
Bero is the best ! We love him all :**
06/24/2011 17:23 ChrisWantHacks#39
We need Instant Upgrade !! :D

Faster ;)
I've from all my resources Maximum and my Factorys are too full.
06/24/2011 17:37 MinecraftServerFreak#40
CHris, Baro work hard to become this nice Instant Upgrade code ... We become him fast enaugh, but Go Go Go Baro :**
06/24/2011 18:07 adlyn16#41
Bero saludo ako sayo hehehe. . keep it up bro. .kaya muh yan. .
06/24/2011 18:46 MiLork#42
please find the code of Feed Time, my champion never upgrade ;x
06/24/2011 18:58 bero213#43
Ok, ok people... Hahahahah, don't be so "gay" hahaha... Tnq for supporting me, thanking me and "Loving Me" hahaha... I stopped with Instant Resource and started with Instant Upgrade... Thank you in advance....

My Codes working as of 23/6/11 = Rapid Resources, Instant Repair
Missing codes: Instant Upgrade, Instant Resources, Instant Monsters, Infinitive Housing Space.
In progress: Instant Upgrade, Instant Resources
06/24/2011 19:44 oinalem08#44
Quote:
Originally Posted by bero213 View Post
Ok, ok people... Hahahahah, don't be so "gay" hahaha... Tnq for supporting me, thanking me and "Loving Me" hahaha... I stopped with Instant Resource and started with Instant Upgrade... Thank you in advance....

My Codes working as of 23/6/11 = Rapid Resources, Instant Repair
Missing codes: Instant Upgrade, Instant Resources, Instant Monsters, Infinitive Housing Space.
In progress: Instant Upgrade, Instant Resources
goodluck! :handsdown:
06/24/2011 23:53 MiLork#45
Quote:
Originally Posted by bero213 View Post
Ok, ok people... Hahahahah, don't be so "gay" hahaha... Tnq for supporting me, thanking me and "Loving Me" hahaha... I stopped with Instant Resource and started with Instant Upgrade... Thank you in advance....

My Codes working as of 23/6/11 = Rapid Resources, Instant Repair
Missing codes: Instant Upgrade, Instant Resources, Instant Monsters, Infinitive Housing Space.
In progress: Instant Upgrade, Instant Resources
still love you!