Quote:
Originally Posted by M3gatron
oh my god...dude Raving u need therapy.i see why u call yourself that..usualy im against flaming ppl..but in your case ill make an exception.i really dont see why u started swearing at me :/.all i did was ask the guys swearing at u to stop and boom u attack me...anyway if u think laughing at my name will cause me to feel degraded then think again.and it seems u spend your life scanning this forum trying to start unnecessary fight OVER THE INTERNET which is really quite pathetic though admittedly entertaining.so blabbering incoherently at every post i make only ventures to show that you have a weak outlook at the intricacy on life and you need 2 change.thats my way of flamming u ,not with swear words that provide a timed level of adrenaline rush but with a relaxed mood.and yah im a leecher.oh my please sue me..ban me,but if you cant do neither please shut it and calm down kind sir(ha ha).i look forward to your next post reply which i can surely forwardly attest will be riddled with great aggression and emotion.later dude :)
|
Blah, blah, blah. You make a guess that I spen a lot of time here without a trace of proof. Wait, oh yes. Thats how religions work. So ok just to inform your majesty I dont.
I did not attack. I was amused by your post. It seemed that you are 12 years old. How? Your poor language used! Now I can see you are grown person with intelect above average. I must respect that, for there are so many idiots, and inteligence is something from the past. Good on ya.
Yeah I use curse words and offensive is my second name over the INTERNET. I am a calm and very nice person (believe it or not). Internet is the place to do what you want and how you want. People hate you? Change ya name and they dont. See how easy that one was.
Your try to be superior to me made me laugh. English is not my native language. I speak English, Latvian and Russian fluent. My IQ is 164. Usualy I would not even attempt to be an ass against a person like you, for the reasons above. You put this upon yourself.
I suggest a ceisefire and maybe even peace. I would actualy enjoy a conversation about history (WW2 I just love), or science with a person like you. Oh and to be honest you overdid the amount of "smart" words in your post. Made you look really posh.
Thank you!
P.S. What is your opinion on the war in Georgia?