Another speed hack but only older version!!!

03/26/2008 04:29 raving_dude#1
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Well now this is the older speed hack I was talking about!!!
Instructions:
1. Log in to the game a usually
2. Press ALT+S to switch it on and off
3. Enjoy
Yes that is all you have to do!!! It doesn ask for password nor user-name!!! Just use it as you please!!! But be carefull you can get banned for week or so!!! Not more, but still a week without RFO is a nightmare!!!!
03/26/2008 05:37 raving_dude#2
Press the thanks button if this helped!!!
03/26/2008 06:05 yougotaids#3
dont download this its infected with keyloggers
03/26/2008 06:19 raving_dude#4
yougotaids??? Again you??? YOU ARE AN ASSHO*E!!! People check my other threads and read the accusations he is making about me!!! He is just bored di*k with no life!!! I am fucking working my ass off to help and I got called a ''keylogger'' now this is bull!!!
These programmes are home made!!! Hundreds of people use them every day!!! It does not ask for password or username!!! So it cannot be a keylogger!!! Even when you check them for viruses it only said that it was suspicious!!! NOT A THREAT BUT SUSPICIOUS!!! They are bound to be suspicious they dont even have copyrights so it is legal to share them!!!! Doesnt it feel good to do legal stuff? NO? I guesed so!!!
03/26/2008 08:39 yougotaids#5
Don't use it its keylogger it will download a trojan keylogger in ur computer CHECK the file b4 using he's program.. make sure u scan it using [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]. bye and thanks careful when download stuff.
03/26/2008 08:48 raving_dude#6
Yes again you!!! I think I have to declare you as my nemesis!!! People are downloading and nobody else has said it is a keylogger!!! Why would I need account??? For what??? I dont play on the servers you all play on!!! It doesn even ask password nor username!!! So tell me how it is a keylogger!!! Yeah and it doesnt work only for you!!!
03/26/2008 09:16 yougotaids#7
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] ------scan it b4 u use it.
03/26/2008 11:41 TopOne#8
hmm didnt have a chance to scan and try the hack ... cant dl it
03/26/2008 13:07 raving_dude#9
TopOne just download it and try out!!! Dont listen to that crackhead noob!!! Do you really think I would post a virus??? Seriosly I would never!!! It really increases the speed man!!! But aswell it is dangerous that admins will se you!!! BAN for week!!! God damn!!! Week without RFO would kill me!!!

Ok so I will post a .rar version here aswell by the request[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/26/2008 14:46 TopOne#10
hehe this file is clean scan from virustotal:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Antivirus Version Senaste Uppdatering Resultat
AhnLab-V3 2008.3.26.0 2008.03.26 -
AntiVir 7.6.0.75 2008.03.26 -
Authentium 4.93.8 2008.03.26 -
Avast 4.7.1098.0 2008.03.26 -
AVG 7.5.0.516 2008.03.26 -
BitDefender 7.2 2008.03.26 -
CAT-QuickHeal 9.50 2008.03.26 -
ClamAV 0.92.1 2008.03.26 -
DrWeb 4.44.0.09170 2008.03.26 -
eSafe 7.0.15.0 2008.03.18 -
eTrust-Vet 31.3.5644 2008.03.26 -
Ewido 4.0 2008.03.26 -
F-Prot 4.4.2.54 2008.03.26 -
F-Secure 6.70.13260.0 2008.03.26 -
FileAdvisor 1 2008.03.26 -
Fortinet 3.14.0.0 2008.03.26 -
Ikarus T3.1.1.20 2008.03.26 -
Kaspersky 7.0.0.125 2008.03.26 -
McAfee 5259 2008.03.25 -
Microsoft 1.3301 2008.03.26 -
NOD32v2 2974 2008.03.26 -
Norman 5.80.02 2008.03.26 -
Panda 9.0.0.4 2008.03.25 -
Prevx1 V2 2008.03.26 -
Rising 20.37.22.00 2008.03.26 -
Sophos 4.27.0 2008.03.26 -
Sunbelt 3.0.978.0 2008.03.18 -
Symantec 10 2008.03.26 -
TheHacker 6.2.92.255 2008.03.26 -
VBA32 3.12.6.3 2008.03.25 -
VirusBuster 4.3.26:9 2008.03.25 -
Webwasher-Gateway 6.6.2 2008.03.26 -
Övrig information
File size: 173202 bytes
MD5: 4910b2b037d18d98eca415569484e062
SHA1: e705a950ae579a54f59da036ed9fde53a58b1cd6
PEiD: -


hmm i tried both of ur speedy (RF english Original) but non of them are working ...:confused: ... well thx anyway ^^ and i voted no at the poll =/
03/26/2008 15:07 raving_dude#11
Sorry for that man!!! Because I play on russina official servers and it works there!!! Oi TopOne can you please clear my word tha it not a virus or keylogger!!! PLZ 'coz my honor is at stake!!!
03/30/2008 15:59 Trooperr#12
u have no honor
03/30/2008 18:30 raving_dude#13
''You have no honor'' - Did this help or even make sense to anyone??? I think not!!! And why I don't??? Stop posting bad stuff about me without proof/reasons/sense!!!
03/31/2008 06:56 Trooperr#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by raving_dude View Post
''You have no honor'' - Did this help or even make sense to anyone??? I think not!!! And why I don't??? Stop posting bad stuff about me without proof/reasons/sense!!!
lmao stfu u f@g no1 even likes u here just p off and dont come back..

oh and go to english school cuz

'And why i don't'

does not even make sence lol ...

and obviously my post made sence to you since you replied basically asking how u have no honor ..
03/31/2008 07:35 Pivotnewb#15
Can u post this not on arpidshare cause rapidshare is bloced in my country then i thank u :P