[Poll] Emulators ?

03/05/2011 19:33 Maciupka#31
I see its starting to be "Dead island" , its end discussion from my side .. I am a girl btw..
03/05/2011 19:37 LastThief#32
you're girl and insulting and saying bad words ?

shame on you my girl !

pax don't try to hide behind Maciupka character member ship
03/05/2011 19:37 SyNChR0#33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maciupka View Post
I see its starting to be "Dead island" , its end discussion from my side .. I am a girl btw..
thx for understanding is pointless to obtain a war here because all are vs you ;) and most of them hate pax and these who say are "PRO CODERS" common you guys know basic of programming languages and you say all will make emu by himself ? that's why silkroad in present don't have a fcking good emu because all want $ and $ and $ for themself ... silkroad community is to greedy
03/05/2011 19:40 ÑõÑ_Ŝŧóp#34
Maciupka stop licking pax's ass and GTFO



Edit: just if u wasn't pax
03/05/2011 19:44 .Veteran>#35
Actually pax got more skills as you all got. Try to code an emulator with so a great stability, ofc vb6 suck hard...this is the only thing I do not understand on pax, why don't he learn c# or c++ to get a better/lagless emulator. Anyway, I would better hold your mouth if you insult pax. <- Nobody got this kind of stability on a silkroad emulator yet (Zelos had even more crash as sea or how it called now got).

EPVP went into a flameforum...
03/05/2011 19:44 x*Manu*x#36
This is pax girlfriend Angel ;)

kevin_owner looks nice your files ;)
03/05/2011 19:47 LastThief#37
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Veteran> View Post
Actually pax got more skills as you all got. Try to code an emulator with so a great stability, ofc vb6 suck hard...this is the only thing I do not understand on pax, why don't he learn c# or c++ to get a better/lagless emulator. Anyway, I would better hold your mouth if you insult pax. <- Nobody got this kind of stability on a silkroad emulator yet.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/05/2011 20:10 Eckoro#38
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Veteran> View Post
Actually pax got more skills as you all got. Try to code an emulator with so a great stability, ofc vb6 suck hard...this is the only thing I do not understand on pax, why don't he learn c# or c++ to get a better/lagless emulator. Anyway, I would better hold your mouth if you insult pax. <- Nobody got this kind of stability on a silkroad emulator yet (Zelos had even more crash as sea or how it called now got).

EPVP went into a flameforum...

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Incorrect.

03/05/2011 20:20 x*Manu*x#39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eckoro View Post
Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Incorrect.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
yeah but why zelos stopped when the emu is so stable ;(
and in which Lanugua is it coded?
03/05/2011 20:28 Nezekan#40
it's coded in [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

03/05/2011 20:34 Eckoro#41
Quote:
Originally Posted by x*Manu*x View Post
yeah but why zelos stopped when the emu is so stable ;(
and in which Lanugua is it coded?
Have to starve a fire of oxygen for it to go completely, cause it could jump back up at ya.
03/05/2011 20:37 x*Manu*x#42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eckoro View Post
Have to starve a fire of oxygen for it to go completely, cause it could jump back up at ya.
but a come back is true?
03/05/2011 20:37 SyNChR0#43
Quote:
Originally Posted by x*Manu*x View Post
yeah but why zelos stopped when the emu is so stable ;(
and in which Lanugua is it coded?
because npcdoom did all work and get bored to work alone =))
03/05/2011 20:45 Nezekan#44
He didn't get bored from working alone, no assumptions please

anyway as requested:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/05/2011 20:49 Kazuya¹#45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maciupka View Post
I see its starting to be "Dead island" , its end discussion from my side .. I am a girl btw..
haha if your a girl, then im mickey mouse. ^^ homo.