Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Burn
Need registration to premium version? Where?
|
You can buy from here
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziya31
Does it work the premium version
|
Premium version have always PRIORITY, so for now only premium works.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Percheronpower
But where is the *. Rar with premium not find it ..:rtfm:
Thaks
|
If you bought from bestbots, contact us for solution
Quote:
Originally Posted by BolG89
answer me please :(
|
Pixel bots are safe, those which are randomized and have safety options.
The free version should be safe, but I do recommend the premium version with his safety options, it is really not expensive at all and you can use how many accounts you want with 1 license :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magma_King
My Premium version deleted itself after update ... :((
|
use the RAR provided on email, and install again.. DISABLE antivirus/spyware/proxy etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziya31
Does the paid version works? ;) :)
|
Always
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdazzal
I died by annihilator, I had shields on my config. I use X2 ammo too, strong ship, shouldn't have died
maybe it was multiple npc?
|
still doing with last update ?