[Release] - uNf Trainer

04/22/2020 15:59 shaemoor#4216
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaemoor View Post
Anyone having trouble getting the Mini ESP to work? I haven't played in a very long time so maybe I'm just forgetting how to get it to work but I can't check any of the boxes, they are all just grayed out. I am running the 64 bit version with the 64 bit UNF just fine, I though the ESP worked in 64 bit as well? I can't seem to figure out how to force the 32 bit client anymore, I have my path set to -32 but it's still running 64 bit, is that my issue? Thanks!
I figured out how to force 32 bit but when I do, neither the UNF or Mini ESP work. I'm puzzled, the UNF works great in 64 bit. The Mini ESP doesn't work in either, maybe I just have an outdated version? I sent a message to Plox, hopefully I can get a copy of the latest version to see if that is my problem.
04/23/2020 03:11 HighKrit1337#4217
unf has stopped working today , maybe they made a mini patch to game files
04/23/2020 04:43 twilightnoir#4218
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaemoor View Post
I figured out how to force 32 bit but when I do, neither the UNF or Mini ESP work. I'm puzzled, the UNF works great in 64 bit. The Mini ESP doesn't work in either, maybe I just have an outdated version? I sent a message to Plox, hopefully I can get a copy of the latest version to see if that is my problem.
You need 32-bit unf for 32-bit client. 64-bit unf for 64-bit client. The esp is for 32-bit client. You cannot force 32-bit GW2 through 64-bit exe. You need the 32-bit exe.
04/23/2020 05:05 AltoBo123#4219
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimiko View Post
I fcked up.. my account is condemned :( I used UFN to do a challenge on SAB and now I'm on the TOP10 of fastest competitors... lol... I do in 1 minute a big run over all the SAB world getting coins...

All top 1-200 are cheaters, its imposible doing so fast lol

Bye account :(
Lul where did you even see that information? xD
04/23/2020 05:19 Elvisasmira#4220
since tonights update unf crashes the gameclient :((
04/23/2020 05:51 RangerRick1971#4221
Yup unf crashing game because of a mini patch... guess ill be moving at snail pace for a few. :( Crossing finger for unf to catch up and thanks so much for your program.

Speed and Auto loot still work.
04/24/2020 16:31 shaemoor#4222
Quote:
Originally Posted by twilightnoir View Post
You need 32-bit unf for 32-bit client. 64-bit unf for 64-bit client. The esp is for 32-bit client. You cannot force 32-bit GW2 through 64-bit exe. You need the 32-bit exe.
Thanks, I thought I had figured out how to get the 32 bit client but maybe not then. It tells me I am running it in 32 bit but nothing seems to want to work in it. Do you happen to have a link to the 32 bit client? It's not on the GW2 page anymore.
04/28/2020 00:44 flare94#4223
Hey, does anybody know if it is detected somehow if i use this in SAB and just flu to the end and complete level in like 15 secs? Or should i wait several minutes to have legit level completion time?:notsureif:
04/28/2020 12:08 Norrin Radd#4224
Quote:
Originally Posted by flare94 View Post
Hey, does anybody know if it is detected somehow if i use this in SAB and just flu to the end and complete level in like 15 secs? Or should i wait several minutes to have legit level completion time?:notsureif:
If you go straight to the end by skipping checkpoints (and even if you run too fast between each other), you could easily get caught. You're warned ;)
04/28/2020 18:09 Shimiko#4225
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norrin Radd View Post
If you go straight to the end by skipping checkpoints (and even if you run too fast between each other), you could easily get caught. You're warned ;)
I was doing that until 2015 and never get caught
04/28/2020 18:55 rinkitori90#4226
not working anymore, please update :feelsbadman:
04/28/2020 20:02 exstrackt#4227
please update
04/28/2020 21:22 HighKrit1337#4228
new patch 28.04.
04/28/2020 23:27 uriahgod#4229
Is the base hack free or do you need to donate for it ?
04/29/2020 04:09 Ploxasarus#4230
Quote:
Originally Posted by uriahgod View Post
Is the base hack free or do you need to donate for it ?
Unf has for the past 8 years remained free & is in the main post.