Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

09/09/2016 22:51 Paraly#4171
Quote:
Originally Posted by pop1238 View Post
how can i skip mobs and just kill bosses in archives of eternity?
Be sure you have installed the GlideEverywhere package, that's all you need just be sure you know how to pass trough walls and glitch trough instances.
You should take a look into my solo raksang video, besides that it shouldn't be possible to solo those bosses without heal.


______________________


Just a small teaser, I'm already writing a script for a new exploit which is really crazy it should be even better then IO. :)
09/10/2016 00:15 Exem strike#4172
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Be sure you have installed the GlideEverywhere package, that's all you need just be sure you know how to pass trough walls and glitch trough instances.
You should take a look into my solo raksang video, besides that it shouldn't be possible to solo those bosses without heal.

Just a small teaser, I'm already writing a script for a new exploit which is really crazy it should be even better then IO. :)
I'm already looking forward to it
09/10/2016 02:06 cctest#4173
My theory is that IO drop is disabled this month because of the double drop rate event. I hope it drops again after the event.
09/10/2016 05:35 Deus5000#4174
Quote:
Originally Posted by cctest View Post
My theory is that IO drop is disabled this month because of the double drop rate event. I hope it drops again after the event.
I doubt it. Someone actually pm'd the community manager over on the official forums whining about it cos it was destroying economies and what not. And thats what started the ball rolling in terms of ncsoft doing something about it. And then obviously all the pictures of stacks of Omegas didn't exactly keep it hidden any longer.

You should know that ncsoft needed to kill this exploit because in a couple of months they'll be selling Omegas on the cash-shop. So if they didn't fix it, they'd probably lose money cos people would've been able to stock up on Omegas in anticipation of this particular update.
09/10/2016 09:05 Kmrdrow#4175
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
What do you mean by open world script?
There are still several scripts like Aethertapping, Collecting, FT, SDS, Theolab

there you go :)
Code:
#IF=%FirstTime,;
#UseLoop
UseSpeed=1;
#ENDIF
#IF=%TargetName,;
#ELSE
Command=/attack;
#ENDIF
This doesn't seem to work, I tried using this and after inputting a bunch of spaces it just stops and does nothing else.
09/10/2016 11:24 Paraly#4176
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmrdrow View Post
This doesn't seem to work, I tried using this and after inputting a bunch of spaces it just stops and does nothing else.
I tested it myself, it will always use autoattack if you got a target.

Be sure you don't bother the space writing like you shouldn't at any script, it only happens once.
09/10/2016 15:37 brbbq#4177
Can i test free trial
09/10/2016 22:56 MasterMacaco#4178
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deus5000 View Post
I doubt it. Someone actually pm'd the community manager over on the official forums whining about it cos it was destroying economies and what not. And thats what started the ball rolling in terms of ncsoft doing something about it. And then obviously all the pictures of stacks of Omegas didn't exactly keep it hidden any longer.

You should know that ncsoft needed to kill this exploit because in a couple of months they'll be selling Omegas on the cash-shop. So if they didn't fix it, they'd probably lose money cos people would've been able to stock up on Omegas in anticipation of this particular update.

There are people that can't stay quiet. There was pictures and screenshot of bot in everywhere, that's why ncsoft removed it.
09/11/2016 01:46 Deus5000#4179
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMacaco View Post
There are people that can't stay quiet. There was pictures and screenshot of bot in everywhere, that's why ncsoft removed it.
Well, it was inevitable that the IO exploit was gonna be public knowledge. People can't magically come up with 100 Omegas when theres no event going on lol. Its just sad people felt the need to tell ncsoft so that they could fix it. It benefited the players at the end of the day with cheaper Omegas appearing day by day.
09/11/2016 16:25 MasterMacaco#4180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
I tested it myself, it will always use autoattack if you got a target.

Be sure you don't bother the space writing like you shouldn't at any script, it only happens once.

Is there one way to use skill instead auto-attack?

And heal our self if necessary?

I have one SW level 66 I want to know if I can farming only normal mobs in event.

I know there is a risk to get killed by asmo, but I just want to be sure that I wont be killed by mob and I will keep killing them.
09/11/2016 16:53 Paraly#4181
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMacaco View Post
Is there one way to use skill instead auto-attack?

And heal our self if necessary?

I have one SW level 66 I want to know if I can farming only normal mobs in event.

I know there is a risk to get killed by asmo, but I just want to be sure that I wont be killed by mob and I will keep killing them.
You can do anything just read the commandlist at the [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
09/11/2016 18:34 uperPing#4182
Just a small teaser, I'm already writing a script for a new exploit which is really crazy it should be even better then IO.


IN PARALY WE TRUST!
Cant wait...
09/12/2016 06:48 Gaup#4183
Quote:
Originally Posted by uperPing View Post
Just a small teaser, I'm already writing a script for a new exploit which is really crazy it should be even better then IO.


IN PARALY WE TRUST!
Cant wait...
Can't wait!
09/12/2016 07:08 huntersnip#4184
^up for this
09/12/2016 14:34 JoshuaPL#4185
Any ETA on that new script para? I'm so impatient >_<