Why don't you just calculate them? Once it's found once all you have to do is use an old table and calculate the new address using an address you can easily find. Theoretically, of course.Quote:
Good work Ulfius, the versions are changing so fast now its hard to keep up for those that like the bleeding edge :eek:
I will make a new DL table when more number come out.
Yeah I know its a great idea in theory, but in practice it don't work 100% cause they mix the address pool at major exe updates.Quote:
Why don't you just calculate them? Once it's found once all you have to do is use an old table and calculate the new address using an address you can easily find. Theoretically, of course.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] <-- At quick glance, this looks like 'Moo'. :bandit:Quote:
@BEanErzzz,
In theory that would work, though i had the same thought quite along time ago and well yes its true but its only true for a that particular memory region as new updates and changed in different areas of the Application.
Quote:
Yeah I know its a great idea in theory, but in practice it don't work 100% cause they mix the address pool at major exe updates.
Also if you started down that they would most certainly make things harder in the long run, which of course why some seemingly great ideas should are best kept to ones self in this arena :D
Yes, but there aren't going to be too many new slots taken up so you would be able to guesstimate MUCH more effectively by knowing where they would be relatively placed in memory.Quote:
@BEanErzzz,
In theory that would work, though i had the same thought quite along time ago and well yes its true but its only true for a that particular memory region as new updates and changed in different areas of the Application.
Read(BaseAddress + Offset);
;this table is brought to you by the UHF at link-> http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-exploits-hacks-tools/81393-united-hackprogrammers-front-uhf-co2-memory-tables-24.html[ListVer] CO2=5058 REV=0 [MemAdd] CharName=&H56E134 CharLV=&H56EC58 CharVP=&H56ECAC CharPot=&H56ECE0 CharJobID=&H56EC4C CharClass=&H56EC4C CharStam=&H56EC50 CharSpirit=&H56E930 CharAgility=&H56E928 CharStrength=&H56E920 CharVitality=&H56E92C CharXP=&H56EC78 SrvName=&H5726D4 Spouse=&H56E910 GuildLeader=&H56EC90 Ping=&H572450 MoneyInv=&H56EED4 MoneyWH=&H56F450 XPcnt=&H56E934 PKpoints=&H56EC80 MessageCnt=&H56C2F8 WhisperCnt=&H56BFD4 MapName=&H56C8EC MapID=&H56C888 OrdX=&H56E1E0 OrdY=&H56E1E4 ClientZoom=&H56C8DC ClientRGB-R=&H56C8DA ClientRGB-G=&H56C8D9 ClientRGB-B=&H56C8D8 Trippyness=&H56C8DB XPKillCnt=&H56ECA8 AccountID=&H572534 CPS=&H56EED8 CharEffects=&H56E0BE CharEff1=&H56E0BE CharEff2=&H56E0BD GuildDonation=&H56EC8C GuildFund=&H56ECA0 GuildMembers=&H56ECA4 GuildBulletin=&H56FED4 CharDir=&H56E150 ObjectCnt=&H0 DoSurvey=&H0 ;I also found Item container count at &H17ECCEC but I dont know if it's ObjectCnt
Quote:
Code:;this table is brought to you by the UHF at link-> http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-exploits-hacks-tools/81393-united-hackprogrammers-front-uhf-co2-memory-tables-24.html[ListVer] CO2=5058 REV=0 [MemAdd] CharName=&H56E134 CharLV=&H56EC58 CharVP=&H56ECAC CharPot=&H56ECE0 CharJobID=&H56EC4C CharClass=&H56EC4C CharStam=&H56EC50 CharSpirit=&H56E930 CharAgility=&H56E928 CharStrength=&H56E920 CharVitality=&H56E92C CharXP=&H56EC78 SrvName=&H5726D4 Spouse=&H56E910 GuildLeader=&H56EC90 Ping=&H572450 MoneyInv=&H56EED4 MoneyWH=&H56F450 XPcnt=&H56E934 PKpoints=&H56EC80 MessageCnt=&H56C2F8 WhisperCnt=&H56BFD4 MapName=&H56C8EC MapID=&H56C888 OrdX=&H56E1E0 OrdY=&H56E1E4 ClientZoom=&H56C8DC ClientRGB-R=&H56C8DA ClientRGB-G=&H56C8D9 ClientRGB-B=&H56C8D8 Trippyness=&H56C8DB XPKillCnt=&H56ECA8 AccountID=&H572534 CPS=&H56EED8 CharEffects=&H56E0BE CharEff1=&H56E0BE CharEff2=&H56E0BD GuildDonation=&H56EC8C GuildFund=&H56ECA0 GuildMembers=&H56ECA4 GuildBulletin=&H56FED4 CharDir=&H56E150 ObjectCnt=&H0 DoSurvey=&H0 ;I also found Item container count at &H17ECCEC but I dont know if it's ObjectCnt
ObjectCnt (ObjectCount) is the number of objects, such as players and NPCs, around your character.Quote:
Code:;this table is brought to you by the UHF at link-> http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-exploits-hacks-tools/81393-united-hackprogrammers-front-uhf-co2-memory-tables-24.html[ListVer] CO2=5058 REV=0 [MemAdd] CharName=&H56E134 CharLV=&H56EC58 CharVP=&H56ECAC CharPot=&H56ECE0 CharJobID=&H56EC4C CharClass=&H56EC4C CharStam=&H56EC50 CharSpirit=&H56E930 CharAgility=&H56E928 CharStrength=&H56E920 CharVitality=&H56E92C CharXP=&H56EC78 SrvName=&H5726D4 Spouse=&H56E910 GuildLeader=&H56EC90 Ping=&H572450 MoneyInv=&H56EED4 MoneyWH=&H56F450 XPcnt=&H56E934 PKpoints=&H56EC80 MessageCnt=&H56C2F8 WhisperCnt=&H56BFD4 MapName=&H56C8EC MapID=&H56C888 OrdX=&H56E1E0 OrdY=&H56E1E4 ClientZoom=&H56C8DC ClientRGB-R=&H56C8DA ClientRGB-G=&H56C8D9 ClientRGB-B=&H56C8D8 Trippyness=&H56C8DB XPKillCnt=&H56ECA8 AccountID=&H572534 CPS=&H56EED8 CharEffects=&H56E0BE CharEff1=&H56E0BE CharEff2=&H56E0BD GuildDonation=&H56EC8C GuildFund=&H56ECA0 GuildMembers=&H56ECA4 GuildBulletin=&H56FED4 CharDir=&H56E150 ObjectCnt=&H0 DoSurvey=&H0 ;I also found Item container count at &H17ECCEC but I dont know if it's ObjectCnt
ObjectCnt=&H5726BC