Don't buy ModdingAssociation, it didn’t work for me and support was terrible.
I ran into a technical issue on my PC that stopped me from testing it properly, so I asked support if I could get another day to try it after fixing the problem the next day. I even offered to leave a vouch in exchange, but the support refused to give a refund or another free key.
I stayed polite and formal the entire time, but the support ended up being really rude and aggressive for no reason, saying things like it was “my problem” and calling the ticket a “waste of time.” They also suggested I should leave positive reviews even though I hadn’t been able to test the product yet. On top of that, it seems like they use fake vouches and Trustpilot reviews in exchange for free keys to make things look more legitimate.
I get that the initial issue was on my end, but there’s no reason to be disrespectful. A little cooperation goes a long way, and it would actually help build a good reputation instead of frustrating customers.
Its in german, i didnt wanted to translate the picture so no one could say that it is fake.
The message that the ticket is a time waste is unfortunately not on the screenshot, but I would say that this should be sufficient.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]