Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

07/15/2016 12:52 aydede#3706
hi
first of all, i want this for pvp hack and download it now. Only fly hacking is working now. How can we be sure about that its pvp hacks and it can be seen on dps meter?
07/15/2016 13:07 Paraly#3707
Quote:
Originally Posted by aydede View Post
hi
first of all, i want this for pvp hack and download it now. Only fly hacking is working now. How can we be sure about that its pvp hacks and it can be seen on dps meter?
What exactly are PvP hacks? it has few different animation modes which benefit in PvP sure but there's no AiDPS bypass.
07/15/2016 13:12 aydede#3708
it has any radar for enemy?
07/15/2016 13:13 Paraly#3709
Quote:
Originally Posted by aydede View Post
it has any radar for enemy?
No
07/15/2016 14:26 xxxBLizZxxx#3710
Does it work for 5.0 private Server?
07/15/2016 14:27 Paraly#3711
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxBLizZxxx View Post
Does it work for 5.0 private Server?
If you can use the 64 bit client at their server it should.work.
07/15/2016 17:33 fraukaujiro#3712
any plans to make the no animation undetectable by aidps?
07/15/2016 20:48 Paraly#3713
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraukaujiro View Post
any plans to make the no animation undetectable by aidps?
I already spend a lot of time in trying to find a bypass but I haven't found one yet.
07/16/2016 03:33 jribarchik#3714
PARA, sometimes the enhanced glid and no animation parts just stop working for me. but other things work like target info. do I need to do something? I tried restarting the client and hack multiple times
07/17/2016 05:25 Kaemmun#3715
2.57 not working to me what i need to do? u have other update to 5.0?
07/17/2016 05:29 Paraly#3716
No, are you sure you use the 64 bit client?
07/17/2016 11:12 Karsh20#3717
i had a issue last night for IO it just went around not gathering much at all whole night i had it running around 7 hours and gathered maybe 20 items total, today i tried running FT i would do everything right but then before going in it would just sit on regenerate command for good 1-2min and then go inside and everything is fine, just letting ya know see if this problems show up for you, this is on NA
07/17/2016 11:30 nemo_pixr#3718
Hello paraly, i think there is one problem about see hidden players because like sin and rangers they can select target without using eye and even if they use secure eye they cant target hidden players even with eye on so pls can u fix this and make it able to select target when the eye skill on ... ty
07/17/2016 14:08 ♛Wolf♛#3719
I have a Problem with the IO Script, I alwys get bugged here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
If I get bugged or when I get resetted then it's alwys there
07/17/2016 15:30 lmpfl94#3720
Speed hack don't work good, if u use it at 30%+ I move forward for 10m and then im back again.