[Release] palla by palavia (pixel-bot)

02/18/2014 15:02 bannedFE#3586
And i wanted to give up from game, but not on this way. Almost 3 years playing,full havoc,hercules,and 37 lf4 (25 lvl16),but i know there is no other way to stop playing.
02/18/2014 19:17 WolfOfWallStreet-#3587
If you think that you can botting 24/7 only because its PixelBot than enjoy ban.
If you do not overdo and make breaks nobody ban you ... I use this Bot too and not banned :) because I dont overdo !

And where Palavia says that there is no ban risk ? O.o It all depends on you up ^ ^
02/18/2014 20:56 global7#3588
are u stupid men or what,read previous posts.
02/18/2014 23:43 melikhan#3589
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamieniarz View Post
THey can be detected only manually - by admin or other players reports
Who told ya that, mate? :D

I don't think admins are learning the movements and actions from every pixelbot here ^^
02/19/2014 00:36 kamieniarz#3590
Quote:
Originally Posted by melikhan View Post
Who told ya that, mate? :D

I don't think admins are learning the movements and actions from every pixelbot here ^^
Then you agree with me... Don't you think that it's easy as hell to see if someone is using (pixel)bot ?
02/19/2014 07:57 K4nec322#3591
From update to update this bot is failing.. not selling.. it says time to sell it logs out and then it just says refreshing connection lost.. sometimes revives at x-8 sometimes it revives normaly 25..
02/19/2014 19:35 [19:44:04] goliath-desing#3592
when will be update?
02/19/2014 22:21 bestbots_support#3593
those who got banned is because merkava and openstealth, please dont spam this one with lies ..

pixel are the only safe now

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakubbeno View Post
From update to update this bot is failing.. not selling.. it says time to sell it logs out and then it just says refreshing connection lost.. sometimes revives at x-8 sometimes it revives normaly 25..
so is not only to me ?
I have problems with revive and sell sometimes
02/20/2014 00:30 K4nec322#3594
Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbots_support View Post
those who got banned is because merkava and openstealth, please dont spam this one with lies ..

pixel are the only safe now



so is not only to me ?
I have problems with revive and sell sometimes
yes me too sometimes.
02/20/2014 14:51 teruru#3595
Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbots_support View Post
those who got banned is because merkava and openstealth, please dont spam this one with lies ..

pixel are the only safe now
No bot is safe dude, so you need to stop the lies too. :)
02/20/2014 14:55 kamieniarz#3596
Bot by itself can't be safe, not in these days. To make it safer you need to use it smart :)
02/20/2014 18:54 melikhan#3597
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamieniarz View Post
Bot by itself can't be safe, not in these days. To make it safer you need to use it smart :)
What is smart for you? If the packets sends, the packets JUST sends. So there's nothing to do with timing I guess. Maybe only when they run their anti-bot system and you are not using anyting at that moment you won't get banned. But I don't think it has to do with breaks etc. what likely everyone on this forum says. If packets are sending, they're received, a break won't delete that or something.

(And uhm, correct me if I'm wrong ;))
02/20/2014 18:56 kamieniarz#3598
Quote:
Originally Posted by melikhan View Post
(...) If the packets sends, the packets JUST sends (...)
We are talking here about pixelbot, not packetbot :)

And by smart I mean by example not botting 24/h + lots of other "smart tactics"
02/20/2014 18:58 aaawwweeewww#3599
How is for you 8 h in one day ?
02/20/2014 18:59 melikhan#3600
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamieniarz View Post
We are talking here about pixelbot, not packetbot :)

And by smart I mean by example not botting 24/h + lots of other "smart tactics"
I thought we were at OS thread, my bad :p