[New Bot] RuBot

02/14/2018 08:08 Goddevilf666ck#3481
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksomerian View Post
I am on EU and this happening after patch! i use WSAD but not working, not even the right+left click, but i press "O" and it opens options! It is strange! I just see my char blinking! But on 64bit game works perfect!
Is independently from the bot? Wrong patching? I don't knows this problem on NA with aionpatcher.exe . Did you try another patch? I don't know how they work, but I have another one also, called aionspotpatcher.exe, both from Oct 2015.
.
02/16/2018 06:12 Goddevilf666ck#3482
Suddenly the bot "has stopped working"! :( I used it today on several toons, but now no toon can login with the bot, it shows the error window "Firefox has stopped working@. Please fix the site or what ever is producing this error!
02/16/2018 15:57 chaosmx2604#3483
At morning all was working fine and i stopped the bot to restart computer, after this the bot dont want to start anymore, when i click on firefox.exe nothing happen, i tried to reinstall and it does not change anything.

i share you the error report from windows:

Nom d’événement du problème*: CLR20r3
Signature du problème 01: firefox.exe
Signature du problème 02: 1.8.6.4
Signature du problème 03: 595b53f4
Signature du problème 04: PvLogiciels.dotNetProtector.Runtime
Signature du problème 05: 6.0.0.0
Signature du problème 06: 43a11ff2
Signature du problème 07: 6a
Signature du problème 08: 78
Signature du problème 09: System.NullReferenceException
Version du système: 10.0.16299.2.0.0.256.48
Identificateur de paramètres régionaux: 1036
Information supplémentaire n°*1: 2beb
Information supplémentaire n°*2: 2beba6fb4680d73a8c78ca7c24ccdb46
Information supplémentaire n°*3: afe9
Information supplémentaire n°*4: afe9c5ff3db24c3300bbaf74265da1cc

Informations complémentaires sur le problème
ID de compartiment*: 846b63b7b4a61140fd5ed7567827ec6b (2116365641293753451)
02/16/2018 17:19 ksomerian#3484
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratatata View Post
Delete the bin32 folder and use the game's launcher to repair the install. Since your problem is only with 32bits I assume that will fix it !
Thanks a lot m8 it worked :)
02/21/2018 19:25 Goddevilf666ck#3485
After the maintenance today I can't open Aion in Sandboxie, and also the bot crashes when trying to launch :( Can you advise us anything? Update the bot?
02/23/2018 04:15 kintarooe#3486
Havent tested it a while in sandboxie ,but make sure you are on the latest version.

If it still happens just file a bug report and see if hronos can do something about it.

Regards
02/23/2018 23:47 Goddevilf666ck#3487
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
Havent tested it a while in sandboxie ,but make sure you are on the latest version.

If it still happens just file a bug report and see if hronos can do something about it.

Regards
It's worse than you think. They implemented XIGNCODE3 - anti-cheating worm that disables Sandboxie and the bot :(( I tried VMWare, someway installed Windows 7x32 in it (64 never started), downloaded Aion in it, it took much space on disk, like 80GB, and then the game froze on login. Tried again - again crashed. On the character screen it worked, but when trying to turn a characterhe unnaturally quickly rotates. Entering the game - freezes immediately. I'm so depressed. Tried to find more on internet - didn't find anything but Aion off. forum. Some told me on the forum that it's possible to use VirtualBox for the game - what do you think? Of course I can't discuss much on the forum on these subjects. Can you advise me anything to replace Sandboxie? Is Hronos thinking about the bot now? They first implemented it in Korea, then in NA.
02/24/2018 11:52 ksomerian#3488
Plz fix the bot to run on Sandboxie! My bot is off for some days now!
02/25/2018 20:52 Goddevilf666ck#3489
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksomerian View Post
Plz fix the bot to run on Sandboxie! My bot is off for some days now!
Does Sandboxie itself work for you? Are you on EU server? I'm on NA and the latest patch with XIGNCODE3 crashes Sandboxie and bot :( However, on the forum I read today, "Was almost zero bots in first days, but today they returned". If it's true then we have a hope on an update? Please reply, Kintarooo!
02/26/2018 04:26 kintarooe#3490
I already reported the issues to hronos, hopefully he can find a way to help with sandboxie.

Regards
02/26/2018 06:19 Goddevilf666ck#3491
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
I already reported the issues to hronos, hopefully he can find a way to help with sandboxie.

Regards
Thank you, maybe I'll save some hope :)
02/26/2018 17:16 Mugetsu7#3492
Hello, does this rubot have Attack Speed option ?(noanimation) i didn't see it on none of your videos.

Thx.
02/26/2018 22:21 ksomerian#3493
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddevilf666ck View Post
Does Sandboxie itself work for you? Are you on EU server? I'm on NA and the latest patch with XIGNCODE3 crashes Sandboxie and bot :( However, on the forum I read today, "Was almost zero bots in first days, but today they returned". If it's true then we have a hope on an update? Please reply, Kintarooo!
i didnt try it today. For me the game runs normally in Sandboxie, but the bot gives me an error when i try to run it! i will test it again tomorrow and i will tell you! I am playing on EU yes.
02/27/2018 08:53 kintarooe#3494
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugetsu7 View Post
Hello, does this rubot have Attack Speed option ?(noanimation) i didn't see it on none of your videos.

Thx.
No it doesnt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksomerian View Post
i didnt try it today. For me the game runs normally in Sandboxie, but the bot gives me an error when i try to run it! i will test it again tomorrow and i will tell you! I am playing on EU yes.
Make sure to only run aion in the sandbox , not rubot.
02/27/2018 19:17 ksomerian#3495
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post



Make sure to only run aion in the sandbox , not rubot.
I run only Aion in Sandbox, never Rubot!