Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

05/26/2016 21:28 HQQKER#3361
paid, let me know when activated :)
05/26/2016 22:40 Paraly#3362
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudeme View Post
Hi , im start the program and dosent work (i cant instal , log in , nothing ), im need pay first or what ?
Yes you need to pay first, I can offer you a 24 hour trial if you like
Quote:
Originally Posted by HQQKER View Post
paid, let me know when activated :)
I'll send you a PM about it
05/26/2016 23:00 dudeme#3363
ok im paid ;) let me know
05/26/2016 23:01 Paraly#3364
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudeme View Post
ok im paid !
Activated :)
05/27/2016 10:11 ronkan0813#3365
Paraly already send you private message with teamview details

I think the barracks scripts doesn't work anymore.....been try for pass few days and keep downloads the files again, doesn't work for me.

I think the barracks scripts doesn't work anymore.....been try for pass few days and keep downloads the files again, doesn't work for me.
05/27/2016 19:47 kp93#3366
lost refuge script gets stuck and never gets to the chest by 2 mobs (5:09 in your lost refuge vid), it keeps teleporting back and forth, unable to get through the wall, steelrake script makes the client window a small black square and nothing ever happens, also theres no Uikinerk anywhere in front of or inside the instance.
is there something im missing?
so far from the things i tested only barracks worked as intended
posting this here as you seem to visit this thread more often than the script one : )
05/29/2016 14:08 ronkan0813#3367
Please I am still waiting for help to sort this.....Barrack script doesn't work anymore since 4 days ago!!!!!
05/29/2016 14:40 Paraly#3368
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronkan0813 View Post
Please I am still waiting for help to sort this.....Barrack script doesn't work anymore since 4 days ago!!!!!
May you should answer the PMs
05/29/2016 15:49 ronkan0813#3369
Paraly is my hero he just helped me to solve the problem, Good Services!
05/30/2016 16:21 Paraly#3370
Version 2.51
-Added SendKey to the Script Editor
-Added WaitForKey to the Script Editor
-Added #Stick to the Script Editor
-Added %FlightTime, %MaxFlightTime and %TargetDistance as possible variables to the Script Editor
06/02/2016 11:47 Paraly#3371
I've updated the NoFlyAnimation since it was not full up to date and also it didn't work for few people cause of the auto repair from NC / GF launcher.
06/03/2016 10:23 Karsh20#3372
just purchased let me know when you activate it
06/03/2016 12:20 Paraly#3373
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karsh20 View Post
just purchased let me know when you activate it
Your ID is activated now. :)

__________________

Version 2.52
- The Mouse command can also send rightclicks now
- Added few commands to read and write into the memory of aion from inside a script, more informations [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/04/2016 13:29 nipponsoul#3374
Hi , could I have a 1 day trial please?
06/04/2016 13:50 Paraly#3375
Sure I'll send you a PM about it.