is FP ok now?
Dont post your key to public. Once its updated all downtime will be added back.Quote:
I bought the cheat 2 years ago 1 month. The day I bought it, the cheat was detected. Then you said that FP was closed for a long time.
key :
Can i get my 1 month membership when it is updated.If you want, I can post your digiseller history.
Im waiting from coder to keys exchange and then i will add it back to sales.Quote:
Still updating @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] ?
You claim this is undetectable...Quote:
Currently not for sales. Waiting for keys replace from coder.
Never said its undetectable. It was undetected for long time before got hit. Pro version too.Quote:
You claim this is undetectable...
Sorry but....
It is entirely detectable lol.
Hasn't been available since feb and the fact that you refer to your "Coders" needing to get back to you... this is more or less a joke the scene has literally turned into garbage in the past 20 years.