FP - RUST Private Cheat [Aimbot, Recoil Control, Wallhack | HWID Spoofer, AMD+Intel]

06/08/2021 13:06 deadly_duck#3241
hey banek, Can I buy this cheat ?
06/08/2021 13:43 banek192#3242
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadly_duck View Post
hey banek, Can I buy this cheat ?
Please just PM me.
06/14/2021 00:33 bryanswaggbeast#3243
Yo banek, do you still sell the normal version of fp $30 for a month? I would love to buy it.
06/14/2021 11:58 banek192#3244
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanswaggbeast View Post
Yo banek, do you still sell the normal version of fp $30 for a month? I would love to buy it.
Normal version is updating. FP PRO only working for now. Week for 30 usd.
06/17/2021 18:22 napoleon1er#3245
Hi banek,

Can i take one week of FP PRO VERSION please ?
I have PM you

Thx
06/19/2021 16:35 napoleon1er#3246
Someone have news about maintenance of FP PRO ?

Thx
06/19/2021 18:40 banek192#3247
Quote:
Originally Posted by napoleon1er View Post
Someone have news about maintenance of FP PRO ?

Thx
Hello. should be back around next week.
06/19/2021 19:06 deadly_duck#3248
hey banek I've sent you 2600rub, please cek dm
06/20/2021 12:58 banek192#3249
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadly_duck View Post
hey banek I've sent you 2600rub, please cek dm
Done and PRO version is back online.
06/20/2021 17:52 napoleon1er#3250
Hi banek

I have a problem with FP PRO. He says to me wrong username or password on launcher ...
But when i go to website to check my sub its ok with same username and password .
06/20/2021 19:58 thraxxel#3251
out of stock :(
06/20/2021 20:38 napoleon1er#3252
I have exchange with banek and FP PRO is currently disabled
bot spoofer works
Banek can you confirm us you will refund our days of subs when FP PRO back online
thx
06/21/2021 00:51 banek192#3253
Quote:
Originally Posted by napoleon1er View Post
I have exchange with banek and FP PRO is currently disabled
bot spoofer works
Banek can you confirm us you will refund our days of subs when FP PRO back online
thx
All downtime will be added back.
06/21/2021 01:26 napoleon1er#3254
Thx
06/23/2021 14:22 napoleon1er#3255
No news about update FP PRO ?