FP - RUST Private Cheat [Aimbot, Recoil Control, Wallhack | HWID Spoofer, AMD+Intel]

05/03/2021 10:41 banek192#3226
Quote:
Originally Posted by nalhajna View Post
I bought it and getting blue screen and Mr Banek is saYING the cheat is working fine and he is lieing , im not going to buy from him never again , DO NOT BUY FP PRO DONOT BE AWARE ... i was using this chair for two week , was all good . since yesterday im getting blue screen and the seller is denying that the chair is fine...... and he dont want to freeze my time ..... really bad support too
Where did you message me? at least send me bsod photo or more info.

And yes cheat is still fine, its not cheat issue and if you want help you just need contact me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parafined View Post
Interesting. Banek has been telling me I am the only one who is getting a Blue Screen.
you didnt even send me bsod photo and you said its not bsod and just restart pc, so if you cant explain issue well how i can help you then?
05/03/2021 11:49 harryjackson111#3227
is this undetected as 03/05/21?
05/03/2021 21:50 banek192#3228
Quote:
Originally Posted by harryjackson111 View Post
is this undetected as 03/05/21?
Yes it is. working just fine still. Only PRO version.
05/06/2021 23:04 Kriss13#3229
I to fix the restart problem I boosted the laptop battery, some people updating the bios

banek every time I needed he replied, I don't understand why some people cry..!!
05/07/2021 14:18 banek192#3230
Pro version is already updated for latest game patch.
05/08/2021 14:25 CrySkripts#3231
Quote:
Originally Posted by banek192 View Post
Pro version is already updated for latest game patch.
yes I think we are all waiting for the public version which you scammed us for. It has been down for ages basicly an exit scam
05/08/2021 14:27 banek192#3232
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrySkripts View Post
yes I think we are all waiting for the public version which you scammed us for. It has been down for ages basicly an exit scam
Its stil being working on.
05/21/2021 22:00 SeizmicMusic#3233
Hey Banek just wondering if you are gona send me the rust fp pro... i sent you $30 bitcoin yesterday
05/21/2021 22:58 banek192#3234
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeizmicMusic View Post
Hey Banek just wondering if you are gona send me the rust fp pro... i sent you $30 bitcoin yesterday
Just reply me back in pm.
05/21/2021 23:15 SeizmicMusic#3235
Quote:
Originally Posted by banek192 View Post
Just reply me back in pm.
Well I'm saying I already sent you the bitcoin payment from Instagram. You never sent me the FP pro, or responded after I sent it. you said you collected payment
05/22/2021 18:52 banek192#3236
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeizmicMusic View Post
Well I'm saying I already sent you the bitcoin payment from Instagram. You never sent me the FP pro, or responded after I sent it. you said you collected payment
Its done.
05/23/2021 01:33 SeizmicMusic#3237
Thank for sending! I got it. Hey i keep getting blue screen and computer restarts when i load with spoofer from usb... any idea what can cause this?
05/23/2021 11:07 banek192#3238
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeizmicMusic View Post
Thank for sending! I got it. Hey i keep getting blue screen and computer restarts when i load with spoofer from usb... any idea what can cause this?
Just message me, you probably have some restricted programs or something else wrong.
05/24/2021 00:21 SeizmicMusic#3239
can you send me the cheat guide on how to use, it keep crashing and all my anti virus / firewalls turned off
05/24/2021 09:58 banek192#3240
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeizmicMusic View Post
can you send me the cheat guide on how to use, it keep crashing and all my anti virus / firewalls turned off
Please contact me so i can check what can be wrong.