Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

03/24/2016 18:09 Temible-nrns#3181
I try to open Para NA file and try to patch it, but when I try to open it, nothing happens. I tried disable virusscan etc, because it might collide, but that also didnt work.
Does anyone have an idea how to fix it?
03/24/2016 18:58 Paraly#3182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Temible-nrns View Post
I try to open Para NA file and try to patch it, but when I try to open it, nothing happens. I tried disable virusscan etc, because it might collide, but that also didnt work.
Does anyone have an idea how to fix it?
Have you already paid for the tool?
03/25/2016 08:07 Temible-nrns#3183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Have you already paid for the tool?
No,sorry i was not clear on my statement, some friend recommended to me to buy it, but i want to be sure if this tool works before buy it. where can i get a trial version to test it?
03/25/2016 19:42 tiksen1121#3184
I check it, this hack work, ( i love options camera, i download this hack only for this xD ) and now i thinking, buy or not buy ;p
03/26/2016 16:03 Amersaif1123#3185
:mad: sry but not working whith me
03/26/2016 16:09 Paraly#3186
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amersaif1123 View Post
:mad: sry but not working whith me
You know the hack isn't free and can't be executed without having done the payment?
03/26/2016 17:05 tiksen1121#3187
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
You know the hack isn't free and can't be executed without having done the payment?
No free test version? :(
03/30/2016 15:15 Tiabo#3188
I tried to open Para NA file and try to patch it, but when I try to open it, nothing happens. I tried disabling virusscan etc, because it might collide, but that also didnt work.
I want to buy this but i want to probe it before buy it...how can i resolve?
ty
03/30/2016 16:06 mylovefrv#3189
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiksen1121 View Post
No free test version? :(
No need test sir. His tools is best for Aion player. I use it for 2 year ready and never worry. My acc is never get banned. I sell it easy for 800$ befor i creat new char. :):). No of tool get update fastest after each update from Aion.
03/30/2016 17:04 jfso#3190
Quote:
Originally Posted by mylovefrv View Post
No need test sir. His tools is best for Aion player. I use it for 2 year ready and never worry. My acc is never get banned. I sell it easy for 800$ befor i creat new char. :):). No of tool get update fastest after each update from Aion.
neighed loudly, are you serious? :D
best tool for aion? this tool? since when? single plus of this hack is compatibility with x64 game client, nothing more. No 360 degrees radar, no powerfull scripts, no bot functions, everything you can do by using this hack - you can with aihackon for free. Since AionScript is shared for everyone, Aihackon looks like toy for 12 y/old kids. Your account was never banned because you didnt anything that may bring GMs to you. How fast hack gets updated depending only from hack developer/supporter and takes 1 hour maximum, paraly tool needs even less, because there is nothing to update, its lack of functions toy. And no, im not hating, i have nothing against Paraly or his hack. But call this hack BEST, not even close to it.
03/30/2016 22:59 Tiabo#3191
Hi paraly...I installed both like you said, but didnīt work......
03/30/2016 23:01 Paraly#3192
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiabo View Post
Hi paraly...I installed both like you said, but didnīt work......
Check your security tools like your antivir, it may blocks the tool.
03/30/2016 23:53 Killerup#3193
Hey i got a Problem with Barracks Script ..... it runs good but my char dosnt loot the boxes
03/31/2016 18:31 Choupa11#3194
Hello,

I bought your hack 1 hour ago might close, I followed all the instructions but when I start the para's no small window VanillaTool file displays how to make the hack work?
03/31/2016 22:37 Paraly#3195
Quote:
Originally Posted by Choupa11 View Post
Hello,

I bought your hack 1 hour ago might close, I followed all the instructions but when I start the para's no small window VanillaTool file displays how to make the hack work?
Your ID was simply not activated, it should work now.