FP - RUST Private Cheat [Aimbot, Recoil Control, Wallhack | HWID Spoofer, AMD+Intel]

03/18/2021 08:23 squallmago#3151
Is there a problem with rust fp pro. Mine doesn't seem to work
03/18/2021 09:32 flow_val#3152
Quote:
Originally Posted by squallmago View Post
Is there a problem with rust fp pro. Mine doesn't seem to work
yeah updating it blue screen for me 4 times
03/18/2021 10:27 squallmago#3153
The loader is not injecting
03/18/2021 11:19 flow_val#3154
Quote:
Originally Posted by squallmago View Post
The loader is not injecting
dude its updating are you high?
03/18/2021 11:35 squallmago#3155
I didn't know, I had no message saying that. Do you know how long it's taking?
03/18/2021 13:06 flow_val#3156
Quote:
Originally Posted by squallmago View Post
I didn't know, I had no message saying that. Do you know how long it's taking?
should be 1-2 days or shorter
03/18/2021 14:08 banek192#3157
Quote:
Originally Posted by squallmago View Post
I didn't know, I had no message saying that. Do you know how long it's taking?
Its spoofer issue, we are working on fix and will enable cheat again.
03/18/2021 16:24 squallmago#3158
Ok let us known when it's fixed
03/19/2021 14:34 banek192#3159
Quote:
Originally Posted by squallmago View Post
Ok let us known when it's fixed
Its fixed already :)
03/19/2021 15:44 squallmago#3160
I hope you'll extend our license by thoae missing days
03/19/2021 17:03 Proton1001#3161
Quote:
Originally Posted by squallmago View Post
I hope you'll extend our license by thoae missing days
My sub got extended already. You can check it on their panel
03/21/2021 00:17 GoAwayScrub#3162
is pro version up rn? is the spoofer working too?
03/21/2021 03:17 banek192#3163
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoAwayScrub View Post
is pro version up rn? is the spoofer working too?
yes and yes.
03/22/2021 08:18 Parafined#3164
I´m having a strange issue at the moment.

In the last week I got EAC banned 3 times (on 3 accounts). In game it says "EAC banned", but then in Steam there is no VAC ban recorded and it is a 3 day game ban "on behalf of the gme developer". That is what you get for "disruptive behaviour".

I can 100% exclude the possibility of having been disruptive in any way.
The first 2 times I thought there must be something wrong, maybe a mistake, but now on the third I wonder what this could be.

If the cheat gets detected, or if I rage cheat, it should be a permanent ban. Anybody got an idea what that might be, or is experiencing similar issues ?
03/22/2021 14:27 flow_val#3165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parafined View Post
I´m having a strange issue at the moment.

In the last week I got EAC banned 3 times (on 3 accounts). In game it says "EAC banned", but then in Steam there is no VAC ban recorded and it is a 3 day game ban "on behalf of the gme developer". That is what you get for "disruptive behaviour".

I can 100% exclude the possibility of having been disruptive in any way.
The first 2 times I thought there must be something wrong, maybe a mistake, but now on the third I wonder what this could be.

If the cheat gets detected, or if I rage cheat, it should be a permanent ban. Anybody got an idea what that might be, or is experiencing similar issues ?
like try changing IP dude use some VPN and maybe those accounts are connected to one another or bought from one seler