FP - RUST Private Cheat [Aimbot, Recoil Control, Wallhack | HWID Spoofer, AMD+Intel]

03/06/2021 10:13 Masterplayz#3136
Lifetime avaliable?
03/06/2021 13:24 Parafined#3137
Anything happened with the Aimbot since last Update ?
It seems to totally misaim now ... really badly....
03/06/2021 13:46 Propaganda7x#3138
genau solche leute sorgen dafür das es irgendwann kein Spielspaß mehr in Games gibt.
03/06/2021 14:04 banek192#3139
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parafined View Post
Anything happened with the Aimbot since last Update ?
It seems to totally misaim now ... really badly....
Yeah should be fixed today.
03/06/2021 16:54 Parafined#3140
Quote:
Originally Posted by banek192 View Post
Yeah should be fixed today.
K, I suppose we need to restart it after fix ? Can you let us know asap when its fixed ? Thanks Banek
03/06/2021 19:35 banek192#3141
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parafined View Post
K, I suppose we need to restart it after fix ? Can you let us know asap when its fixed ? Thanks Banek
Should be fine again, yes need restart pc and try again.
03/07/2021 12:39 Parafined#3142
Quote:
Originally Posted by banek192 View Post
Should be fine again, yes need restart pc and try again.
It works again, but for some reason it feels way less accurate. Anybody working on that ?
03/07/2021 17:28 banek192#3143
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parafined View Post
It works again, but for some reason it feels way less accurate. Anybody working on that ?
With no recoil?
03/07/2021 19:34 Parafined#3144
Quote:
Originally Posted by banek192 View Post
With no recoil?
Recoil at 70%
It seems you need to die before it works at all, or play for X minutes. Not sure, one of the two.
Then after It feels less accurate than before, but I´ll test it more. DIdnt get much playtime.
03/07/2021 21:57 kereminho6#3145
normal version working ?
03/07/2021 22:20 banek192#3146
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parafined View Post
Recoil at 70%
It seems you need to die before it works at all, or play for X minutes. Not sure, one of the two.
Then after It feels less accurate than before, but I´ll test it more. DIdnt get much playtime.
Hm didnt seen any reports about this yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kereminho6 View Post
normal version working ?
not yet.
03/08/2021 09:11 hahabvnvdf#3147
After press Load in loader, it say something in Russian that I dont understand. Then nothing happen. I cant use the cheeto
03/08/2021 14:03 banek192#3148
Quote:
Originally Posted by hahabvnvdf View Post
After press Load in loader, it say something in Russian that I dont understand. Then nothing happen. I cant use the cheeto
Loader should be auto closed and then you can start game.
03/09/2021 13:52 TerryCox#3149
Quote:
Originally Posted by hahabvnvdf View Post
After press Load in loader, it say something in Russian that I dont understand. Then nothing happen. I cant use the cheeto
It closes itself, then open rust , connect to the server and wait like 10-20min, try to push G or ESC in some intervals and the menu appears and u good :mofo:
03/15/2021 04:39 flow_val#3150
already paid 14 hours ago check telegram dude