[RELEASE] Monster editor

01/02/2008 00:27 diogodas#301
Erro
01/02/2008 07:37 ololulu#302
Quote:
Originally Posted by tisist View Post
error stills comes up if I press ok, then cancel.

I press ok, then cancel, I close the program, and when I reopen it the error comes back. I then press ok, choose the data.pak and I still get the error. I press ok, then cancel, I choose Select Data on the program and nothing happens. I exit, I reopen, error is there, I press ok, cancel, I try to select data and nothing comes up, still.
try to reinstall the editor
01/02/2008 08:37 tisist#303
Quote:
Originally Posted by ololulu View Post
try to reinstall the editor
Well technically you don't install this and I tried re-downloading the editor, but it takes me directly back to the error.

I just changed the values through winhex anyway. Now I can't start the game though.:confused: Should have never reinstalled 2Moons.
01/02/2008 13:42 JRee#304
lol...

Did you back up your data.pak file?

If so then load the back up...

If its updating you cant do then.

Then go to C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts\

Open with note pad...

And delete everything below

127.0.0.1 localhost.

Jay Ree
01/02/2008 14:25 -=EPvP^RULEZ=-#305
Quote:
Originally Posted by diogodas View Post
Erro
so you have missing registry files... not really that a big problem...
go here > [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] either download registry files for your computer or just download the one that you just need...
01/03/2008 20:58 GMD#306
whit this new pacth i cant use the Monster editor anymore
any1 can use??
01/03/2008 22:09 leonride#307
Would you guys consider this still working if I get dc after about 2 min, everytime I log in? It worked for a while but doesn't seem to work anymore. I just get DC=/
01/03/2008 23:16 ololulu#308
u then fucked some file up so it crashes
01/04/2008 00:11 Gankstuh#309
My issue is weird this time, I don't get any errors, but 2moons runs like I never changed any values at all, even though I did? When I reinstalled, I accidently changed the values on patch 2.8.2 instead of 2.8.20, but I stopped it at 2.8.20 and saved the changes again. I changed nunvice and crespo A mobs, but none of them changed.

Any ideas why?
01/04/2008 01:37 AoNo#310
i get the same proplem !! i get " there was error with your data file" what i have 2 do ?!
01/04/2008 16:42 leonride#311
Quote:
Originally Posted by ololulu View Post
u then fucked some file up so it crashes
Well I don't know how I could have fucked it up. 'Cos I don't change anything other than AI to 9 for some monsters...
01/04/2008 17:12 CosmosTunes#312
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonride View Post
Well I don't know how I could have fucked it up. 'Cos I don't change anything other than AI to 9 for some monsters...
because the whole monster editor is not compatible to the actually version. The Hex Adresses have changed long before and the monster editor saves crap in your data.pak file. It was still fucked up some updates before (monster get invisible etc.)

there are so much winhex tutorials how to set the ai out. try one of them. Its so damn easy to change the values with an hex editor. The monster editor is still nice to get fast the monster id for one you looking for.
01/04/2008 18:59 GMD#313
Can anyone Help me??

this is my problem
(Could not open data file, please reselect it)

and i Select DATA.PAK....
01/05/2008 00:17 strikeraid#314
well i read somewhere in this thread that someone reinstalled 2moons and it worked.
01/05/2008 00:46 ceh430#315
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMD View Post
Can anyone Help me??

this is my problem
(Could not open data file, please reselect it)

and i Select DATA.PAK....
omg omg why u dont read just few page back? :) place monster editor to C:\Program Files\Acclaim\2Moons\data

then try again and when that "error" show again just click ok then select data.pak and click ok :)