FP - RUST Private Cheat [Aimbot, Recoil Control, Wallhack | HWID Spoofer, AMD+Intel]

12/05/2020 18:01 jotopollaconsebolla#3001
out stock :C
12/07/2020 22:04 skuud#3002
Hi banek, that's long time left. When got new slots ?
12/07/2020 23:02 KyaT21#3003
you ever gonna add new slots?
12/08/2020 10:06 banek192#3004
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyaT21 View Post
you ever gonna add new slots?
New slots always at friday.
12/08/2020 14:18 Delir1c123321#3005
Anymore slots banek
12/08/2020 18:57 SeizmicMusic#3006
Anymore new slut available????
12/09/2020 11:42 Lordweeder#3007
He said check on Fridays.
12/10/2020 08:26 onlyone0826#3008
When is the last detection?
12/10/2020 09:57 Kriss13#3009
never
12/18/2020 21:55 stevehibes#3010
is fp actually ever coming back. Not the pro. Sucks because I have had a 30 day key for months I've not been able to do anything with
12/19/2020 00:04 banek192#3011
it will be back, we are almost done. please wait. some features will be changed btw.
12/21/2020 19:50 SeizmicMusic#3012
Can I buy a pro slot please
12/21/2020 22:01 banek192#3013
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeizmicMusic View Post
Can I buy a pro slot please
New slots each friday.
12/21/2020 22:22 paopa#3014
So how can I buy it? Whats a PRO slot?
12/21/2020 22:44 SeizmicMusic#3015
I guess they only like making money on Fridays