Find your server

09/01/2026 20:25 ƛssman#3001
Quote:
Originally Posted by Award222 View Post
Aeternitas is amazing; I’ve been a regular here for four months and have been eagerly waiting for it to reopen!
Glad that you enjoy it, in fact Aeternitas never closed and never will ;)
09/02/2026 03:25 midasvz#3002
I want to find a good server like silkroadeurope.

Cap, rates and races really have to work with i want.

I want a server with systems to breake the limit or classic sro like:
Reborn system - Infinite stat cap with tittles, quest, awakening or buff's
i want to play a sro to keep leveling, or grindding for reach a truly high end game if it possible kill medusa or rock with 2-5 hits (i know is crazy but think if you keep playing for a long time you can do it) that what a i want

what i don't want: a server when you reach max lvl, final dg +20 full set you sadly end the game next you can do is pvp or guild, kill uniques or create a new char.
09/02/2026 16:09 thepope2020#3003
Looking for a server:

- No daily quests

- With as few modifications as possible

- Preference in this order: 1st Level Cap 80, 2nd Level Cap 90, 3rd Level Cap 100
09/05/2026 18:47 piratesheep#3004
Hi

I'm looking for a server with an active community

80/90/100/110 cap
exp rate 1x-10x
no bots and macro, as the god intends
play2win
original regions, towns, etc.
good population
as few features/modifications as possible
09/07/2026 14:56 thepope2020#3005
Looking for a server:

- No daily quests

- With as few modifications as possible

- Preference in this order: 1st Level Cap 80, 2nd Level Cap 90, 3rd Level Cap 100
09/11/2026 18:42 sebby32#3006
Hello, I want an server ... 80 cap -90 cap populated just like ECSRO...
09/15/2026 09:49 flitzi44#3007
Hello,
I am searching for a server like ECSRO Fembria:

Cap: 80-90
vanilla Silkroad Online. no coins, no patches, normal skills (no modifications),
exp rate: 5-10x
SOX System: just rare drops like the good old times
09/20/2026 06:19 DaD3ViL#3008
Quote:
Originally Posted by midasvz View Post
I want to find a good server like silkroadeurope.

Cap, rates and races really have to work with i want.

I want a server with systems to breake the limit or classic sro like:
Reborn system - Infinite stat cap with tittles, quest, awakening or buff's
i want to play a sro to keep leveling, or grindding for reach a truly high end game if it possible kill medusa or rock with 2-5 hits (i know is crazy but think if you keep playing for a long time you can do it) that what a i want

what i don't want: a server when you reach max lvl, final dg +20 full set you sadly end the game next you can do is pvp or guild, kill uniques or create a new char.
Looking for a same server.
Have you found anything similar?
09/21/2026 10:37 amrawey#3009
Srotimes 110cap was 1 of the best Silkroad experience I ever had in 2023
09/28/2026 20:41 labama#3010
» 40-100Cap (With EU enabled)
» DDOS protection
» 20x EXP rate or more
» Great community and active GM's
» Edited Euro Skills, like more or stronger Bard skills ( I like BARD :D )

I don't want a server with:

» Coin system
» SOX items in NPC
» Rebirth system
09/29/2026 20:31 Geffa#3011
Hi guys. Any private server with populated capacity and most important allow Clientless login for PHBOT Cloud
10/03/2026 23:12 Relpax#3012
Hello, I think it's time for a major cleanup in the "P-Server announcements" section. This has been going on for several years now; private servers are proliferating on Elitepvpers, but most are run by thugs who only care about money, and the administrators are mostly corrupt.

Furthermore, everything has become a complete mess.

Who is foolish and reckless enough to give out their cell phone number or WhatsApp account when registering on a private game server?

Security is THEIR problem, not ours, and I have absolutely no desire to share my personal informations, such as my cell phone number, with a complete stranger.



That being said, I've been looking for years and years... :

- A 100% Chinese server
- A level cap of 80 MAX
- No excessive frills
- The basics from 2005, very slightly improved
- A maximum of 2 IP addresses
- No bounties or real-money games
- No academy
- No honor points
- No FGW
- Silks/hours and/or mini in-game

- And above all, administrators driven by a passion for this game, and not just to line their pockets and shut down the server as soon as they have enough money to buy their Porsche or some other absurdity ([GM]Purple HI).

Thank you for reading.