Quote:
Ok, i will try one last time. I hope i don't get aggroed by you all. And i really hope it hasn't been mentioned, yet. Well i better ask it as a question. OK, for the whole fireball with unlimited range/distance can that be applied if you were using a cylinder?
-Unlimited range for FB with Cyinder
*crosses fingers and prays* (T_T)
They separated them? /Always thought normal fireball and Alchemy Fireball referred to the same skillid.... (Back when OCFB was running amok...)Quote:
Unless I'm really out of it, you go to the MagicStoneFireball skill inf skillinfo.xml and change the distance to 9999999999, it will not work for normal Fireball but I believe it works for Alchemy Fireball.
Ok, Lost. Um So that is not the Skill.DLL file now is it? Where is the location of this file?Quote:
Unless I'm really out of it, you go to the MagicStoneFireball skill in skillinfo.xml and change the distance to 9999999999, it will not work for normal Fireball but I believe it works for Alchemy Fireball.