[Release] Fixed Pet Heals

08/17/2010 14:35 Animefreak97#16
or just make your own ai/local ...
08/31/2010 10:39 omgjesus#17
hey man this is nice. its good to see someone putting some good stuff out. stead of something lame.
09/02/2010 01:58 YukiTsuki#18
Well we don't mind sharing anything that isn't game breaking.
09/08/2010 06:59 allen44#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfslashed View Post
That's bullshit.

(Lol, my 500th post is insulting a random noob, sweet!)
i agree,i had nagle disabled for 1 year and a half now,and my pet still does that bs.
09/12/2010 17:20 FrobiddenXD#20
How To make this work?
09/12/2010 23:30 pawntobishop#21
Here are the way in which you can get this to work.
1.Follow the dammed instructions.
2.Read the thread and follow the instructions.
3.Look in your mabi folder in your documents for 5 minutes and figure it out.
4.Execute Brain.exe.
All you have done so far is ask question that are easily answered or already answered. Use your brain or leave.
10/09/2010 09:24 Darkboy132#22
Q: How fast is the healing process? Like someone has a nagle disable, or just basic healing?

PS: Not a necro. :P
10/09/2010 12:47 YukiTsuki#23
I set the speed at 400 if I remember right which is twice as fast as the original pets' heal speed. If you want them to be faster you could edit them yourself else use the [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] I made for adding in custom pet chat. With it you can easily change the speed to something probably as fast as someone with the tcpackfrequency turned off (I have a ping of 230 at best so I can't test it).

Also while your at it you can make your pets say something fun.
10/09/2010 23:53 Darkboy132#24
Um to change the speed to faster, should I set it higher or lower?
10/12/2010 06:44 AndrewHa#25
sounds pretty useful.
does this also help when pet won't heal you when it has mp?
10/28/2010 15:48 Roderna#26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkboy132 View Post
Um to change the speed to faster, should I set it higher or lower?
lower~~
02/11/2011 18:46 allen44#27
does this still work? i try to download the Zip and its saying Exsplorer cannot display page x.x
03/23/2011 03:47 Blaukeibou#28
Quote:
Originally Posted by allen44 View Post
does this still work? i try to download the Zip and its saying Exsplorer cannot display page x.x
Same here, tried to download and page failed to load
09/16/2012 11:22 Tommem#29
When I click the link, the page won't load.
09/17/2012 22:46 Ayamin#30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommem View Post
When I click the link, the page won't load.
You should've tried roughly 500 days ago