item editor (i want)

06/16/2008 16:14 Goldbaer#16
how can i use it?
06/17/2008 20:58 Lonehwolf#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rancid-Milk-Man View Post
iO rly?

Maybe if you weren't such a fucking noob and searching like most respectible people. you would see this isn't a fucking fake Keylogger. Put it in your INI folder. That's all I'm telling you people.
xD Mate, you're nuts.

You didn't put that to help, but to appear nice. You told us to put it in the ini folder, not how to use it. You feel like you accomplished something. It's as though you built 5 storeys, and no stairs.

I LOL.
06/17/2008 22:43 nTL3fTy#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonehwolf View Post
xD Mate, you're nuts.

You didn't put that to help, but to appear nice. You told us to put it in the ini folder, not how to use it. You feel like you accomplished something. It's as though you built 5 storeys, and no stairs.

I LOL.
I bet you feel you've accomplished something by spamming this forum. :rolleyes:
06/18/2008 00:51 Guerilla#19
to make such a hack youd have to change stuff server side and well thats quite complex if not impossible ( I suck at programming)