New Bot for iSro

04/30/2010 23:13 sr972#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiddy View Post
I use all the correct settings, I'm not a nub at configurating the bots I use. It cannot be compared to SBot imo.
Looks like you didnt.. tested hard at ongs.. Amazing speed for plvl, sbot never hits that speed. Therefor you havent had the optimized settings.

Infield its as normal and/or faster then sBot. Tested it in 4pt and 8pt.

Sorry to say, but you failed at configuration.

And.. there are many other nice features. Like full weaponswitch, but not like sbot with just on slot X. It seeks for a weapon in the whole inventory. if its ok for the selected skill its getting used. so you even can build up 3mastery Euro GBs.

Is the china shield bug already fixed for buffing? No, its still "not supported" by sbot.. mBot does a great job with it.

does sbot support RR Scrolls? Nope! mBot does. Perhaps DoaD gets to the point where he implements Repair Hammers.

mBots supports Itemmall things like HP/MP Pots, Arrows and so on. sbot never did.

just some advtgs ...
04/30/2010 23:17 Chiddy#17
W/e u say bro, w/e u say.

Just one thing;

Did I say something about the features? U mBot defending troll, I just said the speed isn't the same, it's great for party play. Jesus, go suck up doads #s#

I use PBMC and it's great, but mBot's speed is not good enough FOR ME, learn the meaning of imo.
04/30/2010 23:31 sr972#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiddy View Post
I use PBMC and it's great, but mBot's speed is not good enough FOR ME, learn the meaning of imo.
Ok, then iyo sBots speed is faster then mBots? or are both not fast enough for you?
05/01/2010 00:09 Viper3001#19
i think he compares the mbot from csro with the isro one :P mbot was even fast on the 400ping server at csro. For me mbot is fast.
Btw what did sbot do if someone ks you a giant? he tries to pick all loot mbot just will notice its not his own drop and attack already the next monster.
You can even pick other players drops.
Dont forgett the party buffing without any delay and lure scripts. And it still can go repair in town and come back.
There will be a lot more features than sbot ever had^^.

So i think the most who want to use the share party system in isro will change from sbot to mbot (if not its their own fault xP).

Lets wait for some videos where we will see a speed example from mbot.

btw you can still test the RC3 on the homepage for free.


i will test it tomorrow with my s/s nuker at ongs with shouts only we will see how fast he is =)
05/01/2010 10:06 Chiddy#20
U people are missing my point.
I NEVER said it was a bad bot or its functions were nothing compared to another bot it has great functions but for me, ye, that's why I keep saying imo, this is not a bot for solo. I have not tested it at ongs yet but a beginner char didn't attack as fast as SBot or phBot. As for that pt giant shizzle, not true on SBot but nvm ^^

I said it will be a great bot in party play, but that is what u keep emphasizing so I think u missed my point.
05/01/2010 13:15 Viper3001#21
nah i understood it i just wanted to say that its working faster for me than sbot not only the monster selection part. The item loot management helps a lot too. lets see what the ongs brings maybe we see it there better.
05/01/2010 13:24 Chiddy#22
I might have found out why it was slower >.> Had that Skill delay thing, I figured it was like SBot's pickup delay.. Let me test it on karakoram.
05/01/2010 16:27 bheaven#23
for best speed turn off the following options:
-buff during attack
-pick items with own character
-delay after kill
-partybuffing
05/01/2010 18:35 sr972#24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiddy View Post
I might have found out why it was slower >.> Had that Skill delay thing, I figured it was like SBot's pickup delay.. Let me test it on karakoram.
Hope you like it. Perhaps i might/can show you optimized settings for fast leveling even solo. Just tell your probs/experience.
05/01/2010 19:00 Chiddy#25
For now my prob is, the bot crashes in town and on teleport. xD
05/01/2010 19:40 sr972#26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiddy View Post
For now my prob is, the bot crashes in town and on teleport. xD
Modified PK2?
05/01/2010 23:20 Chiddy#27
Works good now, as for speed, seems a lot faster with those settings disabled, I take back the speed isn't good :)