New Bot for iSro

04/29/2010 09:54 N00bcake#1
For those which didnt know it yet. iSro is getting a new paybot. The releaser of mBot (players from cSro will know him and his bot) has decided to release his bot also for iSro.

A few features from mBot:

-Auto Relog
-Autopot
-Party Accept/deny
-AutoLoop
-Berserk on diff. Situations
-Item Filter
-Monster Priority
-MC able (run as many clients you want)
-ShareAble (like sBot, one account = 2 players)

Thats only a lil overview from cSro mBot, the iSro version will have for sure some other features as well which are necessary. The price on cSro is 9,50€/month however it seems on iSro it will get cheaper.

Questions:

Does iSro need another bot?
Would you buy it?
Is mBot a comparison to Sbot and can it keep up?
Would you change from Sbot to this new bot?

Feel free to discuss folks ;)

P.s.: Source > *******************
04/29/2010 10:11 LittleDreamer#2
it will fail.. isro already has alot of bots and from what i heard mBot has alot of bugs
04/29/2010 10:13 Chiddy#3
I know the source, his tool for iSRO works great so I suppose his bot will too.
I would buy it if the price would be 5€/m wont pay more cause I have SBot & phBot so no need for another bot but I would be happy to test it.

If it's a comparison no one can tell yet besides the cSRO peeps so let's hope they respond :D

And I don't know if I would change, gotta test it first.

Thanks for letting me know, I usually only check that board once a week ^^
04/29/2010 21:26 Chiddy#4
Just tested it, the speed is not bad but it cannot compare to SBot.
This WILL be a great bot to use in a party, with the pt buffing option, but for solo I'm not sure if it can compete just yet.
04/30/2010 00:49 EckoUnltd88#5
Questions:

Does iSro need another bot?
not really has already may

Would you buy it?
not for $10euro

Is mBot a comparison to Sbot and can it keep up?
idk havent tested it

Would you change from Sbot to this new bot?
depends if its cheaper then sbot maybe, and it also has to perform better
04/30/2010 04:38 Shockk#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDreamer View Post
it will fail.. isro already has alot of bots and from what i heard mBot has alot of bugs
I am a beta tester for mBot for csro I get new clients before the public and we Do not have any bugs. If we find one we get it fixed with in no time. At first for isro mbot version yes there probably will be bugs but that is for all bots.
04/30/2010 11:22 LittleDreamer#7
well i still think mbot will fail even with out bugs.. isro already has way to many bots
04/30/2010 12:18 N00bcake#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockk View Post
I am a beta tester for mBot for csro I get new clients before the public and we Do not have any bugs. If we find one we get it fixed with in no time. At first for isro mbot version yes there probably will be bugs but that is for all bots.
Not i wanna say you are lying, but there are bugs on mBot which still not get solved since months.
04/30/2010 12:58 metin233#9
bann when i use this bot?
04/30/2010 13:55 hypervince#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by N00bcake View Post
Not i wanna say you are lying, but there are bugs on mBot which still not get solved since months.
Lol, I guess he can't post screenshots to proove it. "It's because of the waiting line!"
Yeah. Yeah.


Quote:
Originally Posted by metin233 View Post
bann when i use this bot?
how the hell could we know, it's not even out yet.
04/30/2010 15:15 N00bcake#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by metin233 View Post
bann when i use this bot?
Lol .. weird question, sure you can get banned like on every other bot. Botting is illegal and it doesnt matter which bot do you use.
04/30/2010 15:19 Chiddy#12
This will be - like i said before - a good bot for party play, but solo, no thanks (for now).
04/30/2010 22:29 Shockk#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by N00bcake View Post
Not i wanna say you are lying, but there are bugs on mBot which still not get solved since months.
go check the group out on the website noob

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/30/2010 22:39 sr972#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDreamer View Post
it will fail.. isro already has alot of bots and from what i heard mBot has alot of bugs
And i heard from a buddy that his neighbors.. blabla.. There are known bugs and we had fixes all over.. there is a long period of free testing due to changes between cSRO and iSRO

and there arent that much bots left .. at least major bots.. what we got? sBot, bot369, sroKing..
And nowadays you have to pay 5+2.50 if you wanna keep up an autobuffing euro 8pt.. in the future you prolly wont have to pay that much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiddy View Post
Just tested it, the speed is not bad but it cannot compare to SBot.
This WILL be a great bot to use in a party, with the pt buffing option, but for solo I'm not sure if it can compete just yet.
Then you have definitiv the wrong or not optimized settings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by N00bcake View Post
Not i wanna say you are lying, but there are bugs on mBot which still not get solved since months.
Tell me which one(s)?
04/30/2010 23:04 Chiddy#15
I use all the correct settings, I'm not a nub at configurating the bots I use. It cannot be compared to SBot imo.