RestedXP GUIDE VAULT

10/03/2026 23:09 Kargias#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by S4BERX View Post
Just checked this seems to be an issue on restedxp side officially. undead, orc and tauren. Just pushed a hotfix redownload btagless addon. test it out.
Thank you. It is obviously WiP as they say since horde dungeon is the same as normal while Alliance has differences and prepares for new dungeons.
10/03/2026 23:15 Imbeseal#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by S4BERX View Post
which version of wow are u currently playing on?
i'm guessing forever? think i found the cause.

Correct this is in Forever.
10/04/2026 03:13 S4BERX#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caamden View Post
Superb! But when you choose only Forever, SoD, and all other guides are coming with it.
Yeah that's because they just copied the classic era guides over since they needed something and forever is classic so makes sense i guess they can add and remove things that are not relevant. I did however just remove all that stuff and left forever only so test it out make sure it works i have no access to beta make sure dungeons and forever guides are there for me.

Importers, just purge / reload and reimport new string. Btagless users just delete the restedxp folder and redownload.
10/04/2026 03:39 Berxee#19
What would your recommendation be?
BattleTag-less addon or importing using BattleTag? or doesnt matter?
ty for this btw :)
10/04/2026 03:48 S4BERX#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berxee View Post
What would your recommendation be?
BattleTag-less addon or importing using BattleTag? or doesnt matter?
ty for this btw :)
Pick which ever u want.
New version restedxp is up and running.
10/04/2026 05:29 sicazaids#21
This is beautiful work. Cheers!
10/04/2026 05:54 elitetheman#22
how dose it work will i need to re do this each time the addon has an update ?
10/04/2026 06:28 profion85#23
God damn it S4BERX, what did u make here? I have no words.. just AMAZING:mindblown:, love it! You and Sky-Descentralizado are awesome! :handsdown::handsdown:
10/04/2026 07:18 pyrodevil66#24
You're a legend for doing this bro! Thank you

Fingers crossed it still works and can be updated on release!

<3
10/04/2026 07:35 quaAke#25
What guide would you choose? Personally i've just chosen the "Speedrun guide 1-22", but what do I do when i hit 22 ?
10/04/2026 08:10 zdinch#26
Hi, I don't usually post on forums, and I'm just writing to say THANK YOU for what you do for the community.
10/04/2026 08:42 chefxd#27
I downloaded the guide with my BattleTag, put it in the AddOns folder but it doesn't show up ingame? Am I doing something wrong?
10/04/2026 08:52 S4BERX#28
Quote:
Originally Posted by chefxd View Post
I downloaded the guide with my BattleTag, put it in the AddOns folder but it doesn't show up ingame? Am I doing something wrong?
After importing a guide, /reload should do the trick. Just click the blue Reload button.
10/04/2026 08:56 chefxd#29
Quote:
Originally Posted by S4BERX View Post
After importing a guide /reload should do the trick.
Doesn't work. This is what I have done:
  1. Enter BattleTag on website
  2. Press "Download patched addon"
  3. Open .rar, put "RXPGuides" in Interface/AddOns folder

Then when I reload/restart game, the addon is not recognized.
10/04/2026 09:28 S4BERX#30
Quote:
Originally Posted by chefxd View Post
Doesn't work. This is what I have done:
  1. Enter BattleTag on website
  2. Press "Download patched addon"
  3. Open .rar, put "RXPGuides" in Interface/AddOns folder

Then when I reload/restart game, the addon is not recognized.
Hmm.. what did you use to extract the folder? and this is a zip file. I would just use built in windows extractor. Unless you are on Linux? be sure to do a restart just to clear out any stale memory too.