Hypervision closed

08/23/2026 12:34 negazijee#16
I'm very angry... I used hypervision for several months and everything was always okay... I was patient when the external was supposedly updated and then they wrote, thank you and goodbye. I bought a cheat that I couldn't use for a single day, the purchases were still open even though the cheat was updated for a long time... that they should refund the money?!!! If anyone from the employees reads this, please contact me... because this behavior is fraudulent, that's how it is.
08/23/2026 13:53 lukedorian#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by negazijee View Post
I'm very angry... I used hypervision for several months and everything was always okay... I was patient when the external was supposedly updated and then they wrote, thank you and goodbye. I bought a cheat that I couldn't use for a single day, the purchases were still open even though the cheat was updated for a long time... that they should refund the money?!!! If anyone from the employees reads this, please contact me... because this behavior is fraudulent, that's how it is.
Scummy practices indeed but you should’t expect decency from scummy buisinesses, take the L and move on, no one from staff is gonna contact you to refund anything
08/23/2026 19:18 cigol2018#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by negazijee View Post
I'm very angry... I used hypervision for several months and everything was always okay... I was patient when the external was supposedly updated and then they wrote, thank you and goodbye. I bought a cheat that I couldn't use for a single day, the purchases were still open even though the cheat was updated for a long time... that they should refund the money?!!! If anyone from the employees reads this, please contact me... because this behavior is fraudulent, that's how it is.
how bro wants the feds tracking victor down over his $30
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/23/2026 20:22 Robsev#19
So who has a reliable external these days?
08/23/2026 20:57 Frosty0p#20
Bummer, Good Run
08/24/2026 21:39 Money Trees#21
Sad to see another long time provider disappear. RIP
08/25/2026 02:26 0x41^4#22
Quote:
Originally Posted by haki-666 View Post
Does anyone know them? Has anyone used them? Any recommendations?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Resellers.

Use blurred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money Trees View Post
Sad to see another long time provider disappear. RIP
HV wasn't around for a "long time," but it was still one of the best options out there, so it's unfortunate that Vic decided to close it.