Slotted Valorant

07/20/2026 19:28 Sheintan#16
You can try [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]. Our customers have been very happy with it, and many continue to renew after their 30-day access expires.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Good luck!
07/20/2026 20:34 petros2x#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by vmsave View Post
detection wave = your cheat was already flagged beforehand and was just waiting for a ban wave. it shows you’re probally pasting and not actually reversing the ac

kinda crazy that you don’t even allow your users to play with people from the same discord server that alone shows how little confidence you have in your own product and that you probably haven’t actually reversed any vgk modules
You should get your "facts" straight. We often send messages in the chat asking if anyone is available and interested in playing together / queueing duo.
07/20/2026 20:48 vmsave#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by petros2x View Post
You should get your "facts" straight. We often send messages in the chat asking if anyone is available and interested in playing together / queueing duo.
i have my "facts" straight i asked if anyone wanted to play together in eu and got banned for it
07/20/2026 21:34 FNC Rekkles#19
Yeah because u litteraly asked to play but in the application server thats why I guess. I was here when u got banned but Im not a user so idk if its deserved or not.
07/20/2026 23:41 VGK-RIP#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by vmsave View Post
detection wave = your cheat was already flagged beforehand and was just waiting for a ban wave. it shows you’re probally pasting and not actually reversing the ac

kinda crazy that you don’t even allow your users to play with people from the same discord server that alone shows how little confidence you have in your own product and that you probably haven’t actually reversed any vgk modules
It's been over a year without a single ban on my cheat, even with users passing manual reviews, including reviews from GamerDoc himself. But sure, I guess I'm just copy-pasting code instead of actually reverse engineering.

"Detection wave = flags?" So Riot doesn't do targeted detections anymore? I must be crazy then, because focused detections have been one of their main methods of taking cheats down for years.

My users are free to play with whoever they want, whether it's other users or people who have no idea they're cheating. You're the one asking to play with my users through an application Discord. That's exactly the kind of thing malicious actors do to collect Riot IDs so they can report them to Riot or look for detection vectors through any means they can (Even illegal ways).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheintan View Post
You can try [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]. Our customers have been very happy with it, and many continue to renew after their 30-day access expires.

Good luck!
Flexing a renew it's crazy too
07/21/2026 07:47 Sheintan#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by VGK.RIP View Post
It's been over a year without a single ban on my cheat, even with users passing manual reviews, including reviews from GamerDoc himself. But sure, I guess I'm just copy-pasting code instead of actually reverse engineering.

"Detection wave = flags?" So Riot doesn't do targeted detections anymore? I must be crazy then, because focused detections have been one of their main methods of taking cheats down for years.

My users are free to play with whoever they want, whether it's other users or people who have no idea they're cheating. You're the one asking to play with my users through an application Discord. That's exactly the kind of thing malicious actors do to collect Riot IDs so they can report them to Riot or look for detection vectors through any means they can (Even illegal ways).



Flexing a renew it's crazy too
Look man, just stop trying to mess with me already. I don’t know who you are, but even you can see my customers are renewing, and you’ve seen the screenshots yourself. Yet you’re still coming after me just because you want to be the only seller around.

If you keep this up, you’re gonna end up banned just like @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...].

I guess it bothers you that I’m selling a $300 cheat without charging a $1,000 entry fee?
07/21/2026 14:06 vmsave#22
Quote:
Originally Posted by VGK.RIP View Post
It's been over a year without a single ban on my cheat, even with users passing manual reviews, including reviews from GamerDoc himself. But sure, I guess I'm just copy-pasting code instead of actually reverse engineering.

"Detection wave = flags?" So Riot doesn't do targeted detections anymore? I must be crazy then, because focused detections have been one of their main methods of taking cheats down for years.

My users are free to play with whoever they want, whether it's other users or people who have no idea they're cheating. You're the one asking to play with my users through an application Discord. That's exactly the kind of thing malicious actors do to collect Riot IDs so they can report them to Riot or look for detection vectors through any means they can (Even illegal ways).



Flexing a renew it's crazy too
i overreacted a bit with the paste accusation my bad.

but i still think detection waves on private cheats are very avoidable especially when you rely on hyper-v.

usually when public cheats get hit by a "detection wave", the cheat was already detected for a while and riot just decided to start handing out bans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheintan View Post
Look man, just stop trying to mess with me already. I don’t know who you are, but even you can see my customers are renewing, and you’ve seen the screenshots yourself. Yet you’re still coming after me just because you want to be the only seller around.

If you keep this up, you’re gonna end up banned just like @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...].

I guess it bothers you that I’m selling a $300 cheat without charging a $1,000 entry fee?
why shouldn’t he sell it for a $1k entry fee if he can and people are willing to pay for it?
07/21/2026 14:46 Sheintan#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by vmsave View Post
i overreacted a bit with the paste accusation my bad.

but i still think detection waves on private cheats are very avoidable especially when you rely on hyper-v.

usually when public cheats get hit by a "detection wave", the cheat was already detected for a while and riot just decided to start handing out bans



why shouldn’t he sell it for a $1k entry fee if he can and people are willing to pay for it?

I already dont interfere with him. He can sell his product for whatever price he wants that’s none of my business.

All I’m asking is that he stops interfering with me. I leave his business alone, so he should leave mine alone as well.
07/21/2026 17:30 VGK-RIP#24
Quote:
Originally Posted by vmsave View Post
i overreacted a bit with the paste accusation my bad.

but i still think detection waves on private cheats are very avoidable especially when you rely on hyper-v.

usually when public cheats get hit by a "detection wave", the cheat was already detected for a while and riot just decided to start handing out bans



why shouldn’t he sell it for a $1k entry fee if he can and people are willing to pay for it?
Most of the time, yes. But if Riot wants to do a targeted detection, they can either issue delayed bans or include it in a ban wave it doesn't really matter.
In the context of my post, I was simply pointing out that the cheat was detected for being greedy. A lot of sellers here use delayed bans as an excuse to keep claiming their product is undetected, which is misleading.

And yeah, I understand why you thought I overreacted. The reason is that I'm fully aware that, these days, some malicious actors try to obtain Riot IDs instead of buying the cheat, and one of the ways they do that is by asking users to play with them.

I don't like putting my users in any kind of unnecessary risk, so I'd rather be overly cautious than careless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheintan View Post
Look man, just stop trying to mess with me already. I don’t know who you are, but even you can see my customers are renewing, and you’ve seen the screenshots yourself. Yet you’re still coming after me just because you want to be the only seller around.

If you keep this up, you’re gonna end up banned just like @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...].

I guess it bothers you that I’m selling a $300 cheat without charging a $1,000 entry fee?
I said that because it's weird to post a screenshot of a single renewal. It makes it look like one renewal is the biggest achievement you've had. I have customers who have been renewing for over a year, but I don't consider that proof of how good my product is.

And no, it doesn't bother me. People are already fighting over the remaining slots without me having to spam every thread or ask customers to leave reviews.

But yes, I do dislike you for another reason. Two of my customers were affected by your shady actions in the past.
07/21/2026 18:48 Sheintan#25
Could it be because you called me an exit scam before, bro? lol
08/30/2026 18:56 WizeyOnTop#26
If you're still looking for one, discord is wizey9999
09/01/2026 22:50 boqw#27
checkout my cheat rhea hybrid [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]