Hello, i’m looking for a slotted valorant cheat or a voucher if possible.
What? They make it slotted to keep the userbase deliberately small, less members, better security but in return they have to up the price to compensate.Quote:
Most slotted Valorant cheats are scams, since sellers could make more profit by selling them without slot limits.
you can't compensate it with any price, reliable public cheat selling hundred of keys daily.Quote:
What? They make it slotted to keep the userbase deliberately small, less members, better security but in return they have to up the price to compensate.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I make more than enough to be happy, and more importantly, my users are happy too. They're still undetected. I may not be making a fortune, but I make enough for long term.Quote:
you can't compensate it with any price, reliable public cheat selling hundred of keys daily.
detection wave = your cheat was already flagged beforehand and was just waiting for a ban wave. it shows you’re probally pasting and not actually reversing the acQuote:
And get all of your users caught in a detection wave because of greed?