2 pc ai for val?

06/28/2026 05:49 Sqrix#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyrant Official View Post
Skyrant 2pc is gonna be free and will support the same features that Moon does and same safety meassures. But for free.

Goonlight will also be free and will offer the same features and some additional features. It will be opensource i heard.

And Marlboro 2pc will be aimbot and aim assist color+ai. Also free, for RCS and triggerbot and flickbot you must upgrade but aimbot and aim assist will be free.
where is the free 2pc
06/28/2026 11:01 AbiKolrabi1#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrix View Post
where is the free 2pc
Go ahead and use that it when it comes out if you wanna get tapped xD
06/29/2026 00:54 Femboys#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMA_hacker View Post
I tried a cracked version of a dual-PC AI setup from China, but it requires a secondary PC with at least an RTX 2070 and a capture card; due to these hardware requirements, the AI ​​doesn't have a large user base.
Uhuh not everyone can afford dual PC set ups, especially with AI cheats requiring more hardware power
06/29/2026 02:17 Sqrix#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbiKolrabi1 View Post
Go ahead and use that it when it comes out if you wanna get tapped xD
theres free ones already ive been using for months so i doubt it would happen that easily, im just curious to try others tho
07/02/2026 03:17 petros2x#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by petros2x View Post
Hey, Skyrant. Sorry about this, but I'm gonna throw a jab at you here. I never ever said anything bad about you - and I even recommended your cheat more than once in the past (feel free to search for my OLDER posts). However, I stopped recommending you recently because of two main issues:

1. I had exactly 4 people telling me they were banned using your product; and
2. For some not yet explained reason, you posted about me twice saying I was working for Valar - simply because I recommended his hack multiple times. BTW, unlike your cheat, I still PROUDLY recommend vgk.rip to anyone who asks, but let's not lose focus here.

That being said, I must agree with Moonlight (another product I usually recommend) that you seem to be fixated on him and on 2PC products. Again, you can use the search feature and see for yourself: I don't say 2PC cheats are safer than 1PC solutions, but I do know Moonlight offers a good, stable and UD cheat - which is why I recommend him. So instead of spamming this and other threads, why don't you help people by spreading good and decent information? I know you still have some, so maybe focus on that?

I LOVED when Eventuri's source code was publicly released, and maybe those other hacks you mentioned will work as well. But until they do, until they are actually out AND USER FRIENDLY as you said they will be, if you wanna help out the community, stop flaming people and tell the users, for example, how to compile Eventuri, where to find offsets etc. THAT will make me applaud you. Until then, thumbs down for you.
Quoting myself to point out the obvious: ain't no such thing as free lunch!

For people wondering about 2 PC colorbots, just go for Vanuri or Moonlight!