Majesty Colorbot?

05/15/2026 23:22 Majesty Private#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesy's Products View Post
I make no money promoting their website, I'm simply suggesting him to a colorbot which is better in quality.
Have you ever used my product before?
05/16/2026 20:54 chrisklarborg#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesy's Products View Post
I make no money promoting their website, I'm simply suggesting him to a colorbot which is better in quality.
But you resell it sooooooo... sus :mindblown:
05/18/2026 02:22 unXpected24#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyrant Official View Post
Interesting.
You only come here on epvp to vouch for majesty weirdly enough.

Smells a bit funky.
Not tryna start no beef here even tho you came at me like that and i was just tryna give genuine feedback, but im js gonna prove that im an actual customer. please don't reply to me either i dont want more drama and no hate towards u personally.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] (weekly key payment)
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] (monthly key payment)
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] (upgrade to arduino)

Anyways update 4:

Like previously stated, ive started using hardware based cb since switching out of the software one. It's been a total of roughly a month and a half since using Majesty and have yet to receive the hammer.

Hardware based aim does seem to have somewhat of a latency, and the aim would be slightly off sometimes. Other than that I have no complaints. The devs are very friendly and polite, although it does take a while for them to reply sometimes.
05/21/2026 17:03 swagtalker#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by petros2x View Post
This is the second time I hear about Majesty, it is one of the few hacks out there that nobody I know is using or has used before. I don't see any major reason for you to not give them a try
used it aims worst then a grandma on adderall , avoid got banned too lmfao
thats for their cloud based stuff butttttttttttt their private stuff ive heard a bit of good abt try it out for urself
05/28/2026 06:52 duelistgg#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesy's Products View Post
i would try leveluplabs if i were you, ive been using it for a few days now and its probably the best colorbot/tb out right now and you dont have to spend 200$ like some providers here, which im not allowed to list cause the mods will remove the message.
sorry to pry but this is pathetic advertising
06/15/2026 22:01 MauriceCRR#21
Definitely DO NOT go with Majesty for anything. If anyone wants more info feel free to dm me.