Majesty Colorbot?

04/08/2026 00:35 unXpected24#1
Anyone have experience with Majesty? Wasn't able to find much info on them. They're slotted but I'm genuinely curious how their history has been.
04/08/2026 01:04 Sero7k#2
Product didn't work for me and I was given a refund, I had attempted to load it in game and never got banned so, no bad feelings from me
04/08/2026 18:40 unXpected24#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sero7k View Post
Product didn't work for me and I was given a refund, I had attempted to load it in game and never got banned so, no bad feelings from me
Update: I was able to get a slot, paid for a key, and got a loader from owner. But when I try to login to the loader with the key, it said I was blacklisted/banned from the loader. Talked to owner about this, and he told me to keep trying while he was trying to fix it for me. But as of now its been 48 hours since I've paid and have not gotten a working loader. Maybe I should ask for a refund.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unXpected24 View Post
Update: I was able to get a slot, paid for a key, and got a loader from owner. But when I try to login to the loader with the key, it said I was blacklisted/banned from the loader. Talked to owner about this, and he told me to keep trying while he was trying to fix it for me. But as of now its been 48 hours since I've paid and have not gotten a working loader. Maybe I should ask for a refund.
Update2: I got a working loader, it seemed to be an issue on my end where an overlay app was causing me to be blacklisted. I've gotten the loader and tried the features. Will update in the future. So far seems great to me.
04/24/2026 21:41 Majesty Private#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sero7k View Post
Product didn't work for me and I was given a refund, I had attempted to load it in game and never got banned so, no bad feelings from me
Hello sorry it didn’t work for you, but we fully refund in any case where it doesn’t work. I don’t remember when you tried it, but our slots are currently full. We can take another look later these kinds of issues have been fully resolved for a long time.




Quote:
Originally Posted by petros2x View Post
This is the second time I hear about Majesty. Since they seem to be flying under the radar for quite a while, I would surely give them a try if I had a chance. Majesty is one of the few hacks I've heard of that nobody I know is using or has used before
Thank you for your positive comment. Yes, I don’t really like being mentioned too much, I don’t even like appearing in these kinds of threads. Being too visible is always a disadvantage and I don’t want tons of customers anyway.:love:

--------------------

Also, since the owner of this post forgot to update it, he has been using it for two weeks and even purchased a monthly subscription yesterday without any issues. Since such a thread was opened, I just wanted to add a small update. Much love.
04/25/2026 06:45 unXpected24#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majesty Private View Post
Hello sorry it didn’t work for you, but we fully refund in any case where it doesn’t work. I don’t remember when you tried it, but our slots are currently full. We can take another look later these kinds of issues have been fully resolved for a long time.






Thank you for your positive comment. Yes, I don’t really like being mentioned too much, I don’t even like appearing in these kinds of threads. Being too visible is always a disadvantage and I don’t want tons of customers anyway.:love:

--------------------

Also, since the owner of this post forgot to update it, he has been using it for two weeks and even purchased a monthly subscription yesterday without any issues. Since such a thread was opened, I just wanted to add a small update. Much love.
I updated in his own black market thread but yes, I've decided to upgrade to monthly since everything was going smooth. Been playing lowkey and closetting, with all the functions working as I'd want them to. Would suggest if you can get your hands on a slot.
05/12/2026 08:27 unXpected24#6
Update 3:
About a month in this product and I've decided to move from software to a Arduino setup as the owner recommended for longevity. Got everything setup last week with the help of support (shout out to anonymous for helping me setup, super chill and polite guy) and I have no complaints.

If anything, with this new Arduino setup, I do feel a lil bit of latency and feels a lot more cluttery. Does this have to do with the quality of my Arduino and USB Host shield? I bought the cheapest one on Amazon lmao.

Other than that just wanted to update yall since this is sort of my first legit Valorant cheese and I wanted to share my experience. Will continue to update this thread for future updates. Thanks :mofo:
05/12/2026 20:32 -Vaeno#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by unXpected24 View Post
Update 3:
About a month in this product and I've decided to move from software to a Arduino setup as the owner recommended for longevity. Got everything setup last week with the help of support (shout out to anonymous for helping me setup, super chill and polite guy) and I have no complaints.

If anything, with this new Arduino setup, I do feel a lil bit of latency and feels a lot more cluttery. Does this have to do with the quality of my Arduino and USB Host shield? I bought the cheapest one on Amazon lmao.

Other than that just wanted to update yall since this is sort of my first legit Valorant cheese and I wanted to share my experience. Will continue to update this thread for future updates. Thanks :mofo:
Interesting.
You only come here on epvp to vouch for majesty weirdly enough.

Smells a bit funky.
05/12/2026 21:57 Majesty Private#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyrant Official View Post
Interesting.
You only come here on epvp to vouch for majesty weirdly enough.

Smells a bit funky.
Come on, let’s use a middleman and bet $3,000 I’ll prove this user is real, dude. I’ve been here for 3 years and I’ve never argued with anyone. I neither want nor intend to do that. Be better than me, make more sales, hahaha.

I guess you’re mad at me because everyone was talking badly about you in the Majesty vs Skyrant thread.

Please stay away from me and stop replying further and embarrassing yourself. You’ve been a legendary triggerbot seller in Valorant for years, so it’s funny hearing you say things like this.
05/12/2026 22:38 -Vaeno#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majesty Private View Post
Come on, let’s use a middleman and bet $3,000 I’ll prove this user is real, dude. I’ve been here for 3 years and I’ve never argued with anyone. I neither want nor intend to do that. Be better than me, make more sales, hahaha.

I guess you’re mad at me because everyone was talking badly about you in the Majesty vs Skyrant thread.

Please stay away from me and stop replying further and embarrassing yourself. You’ve been a legendary triggerbot seller in Valorant for years, so it’s funny hearing you say things like this.
You think too highly of yourself to think you even matter on a large scale.

The very small market share that you have as Majesty can not even be compared throughout the past 6 years throughout all games.

I have seen many brands like you come and go the past years, trying to obtain a small market share but failing hard eventually then the big talk is suddenly gone.

Move along, you can't compare.

I have been quiet about you because soon you'll be gone anyways, just stop.
05/12/2026 22:44 Majesty Private#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyrant Official View Post
You think too highly of yourself to think you even matter on a large scale.

The very small market share that you have as Majesty can not even be compared throughout the past 6 years throughout all games.

I have seen many brands like you come and go the past years, trying to obtain a small market share but failing hard eventually then the big talk is suddenly gone.

Move along, you can't compare.

I have been quiet about you because soon you'll be gone anyways, just stop.
I was sincerely just saying that you’ve become a legendary name. I didn’t mean anything bad by it, and I already sell in a slotted system anyway, so I can’t compete with you on that. No need to drag this out wish you good sales.
05/12/2026 22:45 -Vaeno#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majesty Private View Post
I was sincerely just saying that you’ve become a legendary name. I didn’t mean anything bad by it, and I already sell in a slotted system anyway, so I can’t compete with you on that. No need to drag this out wish you good sales.
Alright, i wish you goodluck on your sales as well and goodluck with your product.
05/13/2026 01:43 Cheesy's Products#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by unXpected24 View Post
Anyone have experience with Majesty? Wasn't able to find much info on them. They're slotted but I'm genuinely curious how their history has been.
i would try leveluplabs if i were you, ive been using it for a few days now and its probably the best colorbot/tb out right now and you dont have to spend 200$ like some providers here, which im not allowed to list cause the mods will remove the message.
05/13/2026 05:18 Entropx#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesy's Products View Post
i would try leveluplabs if i were you, ive been using it for a few days now and its probably the best colorbot/tb out right now and you dont have to spend 200$ like some providers here, which im not allowed to list cause the mods will remove the message.
+1
05/15/2026 21:14 Selfo##14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesy's Products View Post
i would try leveluplabs if i were you, ive been using it for a few days now and its probably the best colorbot/tb out right now and you dont have to spend 200$ like some providers here, which im not allowed to list cause the mods will remove the message.
he’s not asking about other providers. don’t make your reselling products seem more suspicious than they already are
05/15/2026 23:21 Cheesy's Products#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selfo# View Post
he’s not asking about other providers. don’t make your reselling products seem more suspicious than they already are
I make no money promoting their website, I'm simply suggesting him to a colorbot which is better in quality.