how to bypass a PC check (guide)

12/27/2025 12:04 Avecitly#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurent_ View Post
Don't worry, I'll do it this week or next week.
Could you possibly give me your Discord?
I’ve never had a PC check before and would like to be on the safe side for the future.
12/27/2025 14:52 Laurent_#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avecitly View Post
Could you possibly give me your Discord?
I’ve never had a PC check before and would like to be on the safe side for the future.
yes add : laurent.exe
12/27/2025 21:22 biyolife#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurent_ View Post
yes add : laurent.exe
Can stop people who pc check like this? [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] or this [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
12/28/2025 19:10 Laurent_#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by biyolife View Post
Can stop people who pc check like this? [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] or this [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Yes, it can easily bypass them. When I prepare the guide, I will give you applications that allow you to view your PC's logs and find out where the cheat leaves traces. Based on that, we can see how to remove them properly.

I'm going to give you a method that will allow you to bypass most controls on a PC, but you need to understand that it also depends on the person controlling your PC. It's a game of cat and mouse. There will always be tiny traces or logs that could lead someone to suspect you of cheating, but in general, there will never be enough evidence to report you.
01/07/2026 20:50 Ponzi gang#20
How can I get the method for this ?
01/08/2026 05:34 Laurent_#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyyy View Post
can you post the method
Sorry, with the release of my Arc Raiders software, my mind was elsewhere. I'll finish the tutorial soon.
05/27/2026 16:26 yvnnick7x#22
Any updates on this?
05/28/2026 18:58 Manny_mdx#23
stay away from nexxup selling advance under there own name and they will tell you different coding same loader same shit lol
05/28/2026 19:04 Laurent_#24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manny_mdx View Post
stay away from nexxup selling advance under there own name and they will tell you different coding same loader same shit lol
No, we don't sell ADVANCE. As far as I know, ADVANCE doesn't include a temporary spoofer in their software.
We sell NEXUP.

And I don't know what problems you've had with ADVANCE, but I know the developer—he's very good—so I'd be surprised by your opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvnnick7x View Post
Any updates on this?
I haven't written about it over time because I find it uninteresting—few people are interested in it.

So I recommend keeping it simple and choosing software that leaves very few traces.
05/28/2026 19:32 Manny_mdx#25
i had used it before same loader inject through usb same menu besides it says nexxup lol
05/28/2026 19:56 Akshata#26
there were guides before