War Thunder DMA cheat - Waroverlay

08/27/2025 12:11 xMFIx#16
+rep I think it's the only DMA cheat that works properly. It just needs improvement on the aimbot and prediction features. Other than that, it's good. Features like ESP work correctly. It shows a dot where you need to shoot. Additionally, when firing from long distances, it shows a cross mark indicating where the bullet will land. So you can buy this and use it by aiming manually until the aimbot is improved. Besides that, it hits targets without any issues.

The aimbot is currently divided into options like head and neck, and it doesn't automatically calculate the best penetration point. It aims wherever you select. But of course, you can aim manually and shoot. The aim speed is fully adjustable. If you have a tank with high penetration, it probably won’t be a problem for you. It might cause issues with low-penetration tanks—I'm not sure. But the cheat works, and that's why I recommend it.
09/04/2025 09:43 mostactr#17
Are there still free test qualifications?
12/27/2025 10:12 stickenjoyer#18
This is easily the best DMA product for War Thunder on the market. I’ve tested nearly all of the War Thunder DMA products and this one outperforms them all I highly recommend giving it a try.

+Rep :cool:
01/19/2026 16:53 FranzESG#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by primeval1 View Post
Non dma version currently only available in Unix loader in test version, but for now almost all cheats (except DMA) are detected and game dev do ban waves.
you know any good external software for warthunder? i have no space for DMA setup. would be cool if you can help me out, and what is UNIX? is WO safe for UNIX? i would love to buy a Waroverlay external cheat :D
03/22/2026 20:48 NigerianPrince01#20
damn pr1m is back from his 3 week vacation