Looking for the best performance cheat

02/26/2024 18:21 DariXOne#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
People who use IW seriously full time try to bash other providers & I don't understand why because I know IW isn't asking them to do that
ye, one IW mod actually spoke out and said dude its not our fault, we cant control our customers, its just a side effect and out of our control.

They think they praise IW but they are causing more harm than help.

i wish IW have their representative post in this sections, would be much better.
02/27/2024 09:27 ilow-#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
You aren't using PO. It is clear by your post history you use IW right now, but sure I'll answer

I added better scaling awhile ago. ESP is based almost entirely on bones even if they are beyond 50m. Everything is done in 3D world space (offsetting from bones) and then transformed into 2D screen space from there

The few things that can't be done in that way are done via distance but in an exact way now instead of using ranges

So if you ever do use PO again you can enjoy that

I already did improve scaling didn't announce it though. Also check out that guy's post history

You don't use PO currently so IDK why all the questions. Your post history shows you switched to IW awhile ago but you still come in on random threads and ask me about issues that don't exist. I'm very confused why you are doing this. It's as if you are trying to sales trash me without appearing like you are trying to trash or something. But I'll keep pretending like you are an active customer... here you go

Knocked players stop having box ESP because they are no longer a threat. They still have distance and other ESP to indicate their location, but box ESP and aimbot are only active on non-downed enemies so that you can focus on them. Enemies who can't shoot at you shouldn't have the same priority :)
You are right, I’ve switched a few months ago, idk if I’ll switch back, but some of my friends using PO right now, and told me about ESP Scaling and boxes disappearing after knock (if you use only boxes it’s a bit confusing sometimes).

Also there’s no offence, im just asking if it’s gonna be fixed/changed, and that’s all, because I’m thinking about switching back to PO.

The only kinda bad things I’ve said - that I got +- 10-15 accs banned while used PO back in the DTC days.
02/27/2024 10:02 zebleer#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilow- View Post
The only kinda bad things I’ve said - that I got +- 10-15 accs banned while used PO back in the DTC days.
It really seems like you are trying your best to take PO's short single detection event ever & really expand it as much as you can

You talk about losing 10-15 accounts I guess because you are trying to make it seem like it was a really long/frequent event?

And then you say "the DTC days" to really just try to expand it as this grand time period

Everyone here knows what happened with PO. We were undetected for years, longer than most popular providers with no issues not even feature detections. Finally, Ricochet got us. Trust me that they worked long and hard for it too. From the first ban report, it took only 2 weeks of downtime (with injections shut off) before PO was back online stronger than ever with no issues since then

If you really managed to keep making accounts to get them banned 10-15 times before I shut injections off, I have no idea what to tell you. I have no idea why you did that.. you should have stopped making new accounts after the first ban. I also don't know why you are trying to quantify the significance of a detection with how many accounts you lost
02/27/2024 10:11 ilow-#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
It really seems like you are trying your best to take PO's short single detection event ever & really expand it as much as you can

You talk about losing 10-15 accounts I guess because you are trying to make it seem like it was a really long/frequent event?

And then you say "the DTC days" to really just try to expand it as this grand time period

Everyone here knows what happened with PO. We were undetected for years, longer than most popular providers with no issues not even feature detections. Finally, Ricochet got us. Trust me that they worked long and hard for it too. From the first ban report, it took only 2 weeks of downtime (with injections shut off) before PO was back online stronger than ever with no issues since then

If you really managed to keep making accounts to get them banned 10-15 times before I shut injections off, I have no idea what to tell you. I have no idea why you did that.. you should have stopped making new accounts after the first ban. I also don't know why you are trying to quantify the significance of a detection with how many accounts you lost
I’ve just said what happened, and that’s happened because I got a ton of account that I’ve been logging in that period and that’s it
It was just a big failure by me. Joined at wrong time.
And as I mentioned up here, I’m still thinking about switching back, cuz even with that type of my experience I feel a bit more safe with PO. Also waiting on ur DMA release :)

Also all my bans been delayed, I just played since 4 November, and as I remember firs bans came later that date, but I might be wrong.
02/27/2024 10:14 zebleer#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilow- View Post
I’ve just said what happened, and that’s happened because I got a ton of account that I’ve been logging in that period and that’s it
It was just a big failure by me. Joined at wrong time.
And as I mentioned up here, I’m still thinking about switching back, cuz even with that type of my experience I feel a bit more safe with PO. Also waiting on ur DMA release :)

Also all my bans been delayed, I just played since 4 November, and as I remember firs bans came later that date, but I might be wrong.
Detection was Sep 27 bans came in Oct shut down injections and after 2 weeks it was fixed with better security

All things said I do hope you come back maybe for the DMA if you wanted to feel safer but the security on my normal external is very very good too so could just use that
03/03/2024 22:57 Xsciontc2006X#21
What happened to PO Vanguard and CW cheese?
03/03/2024 23:02 Xenos#22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xsciontc2006X View Post
What happened to PO Vanguard and CW cheese?
I see CW on their website but Vanguard is removed. Makes sense because nobody plays that horrible game anymore lol.