[GUIDE] Editing Item.SData in Hex

06/12/2010 03:27 KaliKid#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilmrDark View Post
okay but will changes realy work
like if u change base STR of wep will it add to ur stats or it wil only be visual
like in cheat engine >.>
In order for the stats to be physically changed, they need to be edited in the client item.sdata AND in your database files. If you only change things in your client files, it will only show up visually. For instance, if I go into item.sdata and make a level one sword have 100 STR without changing the database, it will show the weapon with 100 STR in game, but will not actually give you 100 STR.

Client files=What players see visually
Server files=What players physically get
06/17/2010 00:20 Cheeto_Dust#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaotic_Lord View Post
It could also be the max stack size for some items.

THIS IS AWESOME, just what Pandora needs to get those lapisia back dropping!
no its not the max stack is server side
06/17/2010 04:15 To0ny#18
Kinda complicated !! :/
06/17/2010 05:55 taurian83#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeto_Dust View Post
no its not the max stack is server side
This is correct. The stack amount for an item is merely a number set in the database, server side. It is in the Items table of the gamedefs database. It is the last column, as Count.
06/19/2010 05:29 13latrix#20
Has anyone figured out what controls option to make an item "tradeable"?

I've tried nearly every reasonable column in DB under dbo.items with no luck yet. Reason I ask is I'm adding a few drops that I dont want to be able to trade.

Thanks
~Phish
06/23/2010 07:52 ProfNerwosol#21
It's ReqVg or ReqOg or ReqIg value in Item.SData. Set it to 1 to forbid trading, 0 to make item tradable . That's all.
06/25/2010 03:29 13latrix#22
ReqIg = cooldown timer.
ReqOg doesnt seem to effect anything unless both client and server must match. If this is true can be exploited on OS possbily.
Havn't tested ReqVg.. thx. will report my findings.

~Phish
06/28/2010 17:20 ProfNerwosol#23
It's ReqOg and you only need to set it in Item.SData to make item tradable. Database has nothing to do with it.
06/30/2010 14:06 13latrix#24
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfNerwosol View Post
It's ReqOg and you only need to set it in Item.SData to make item tradable. Database has nothing to do with it.
Ouch. That was my fear. This is possibly very exploitable then if people know how to alter their own Sdata. Thanks tho for solving my issue.

~Phish
10/07/2010 02:01 Kaotic_Lord#25
Could someone provide a guide to what data in the "model/texture" byte corresponds to what actual model/texture? Right now it's hit or miss...
10/07/2010 09:05 razzle1#26
Can this be applied to the US version of shaiya and if so how?
10/07/2010 15:50 ProfNerwosol#27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaotic_Lord View Post
Could someone provide a guide to what data in the "model/texture" byte corresponds to what actual model/texture? Right now it's hit or miss...
Yup. Here it is. I posted it somewhere else, but I don't remember where so here's the link:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/09/2010 12:59 peterhock#28
Hey how can i hack items? what for lvl is?
01/13/2011 18:42 Sinful858#29
Ok I am just curious looking at this, before I even try to go and comparing my DB columns to this so I kinda get in my head which is what, when it comes to editing a double set of values "00 00' which would you need to edit? I would assume the 2nd set but just want to make sure.

Also when editing that, if I were to make "00 06" would that in terms be 600? As if it was the same as when you GM enchant things and the number is multiplied x100.

Opps forgot ReqVG "00 00" making this "00 01" would make the item untradable correct? Or how would I properly write that?
01/26/2011 20:58 SaphiraGaming#30
any1 has the Icons for it they shows in game?