ESP 03.2022 ?

03/14/2022 18:50 eriasu#16
I would go for PO if i was you, AA is trash never use them nobody likes them
03/14/2022 19:45 zebleer#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by eriasu View Post
I would go for PO if i was you, AA is trash never use them nobody likes them
Bro chill they are going to think I sent you I already got smacked around enough.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/14/2022 22:16 DariXOne#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by eriasu View Post
I would go for PO if i was you, AA is trash never use them nobody likes them
And who are you to say nobody likes AA? Its just a tradition on EVP to not like AA, because they kept their silence and avoided unnecessary time waste and drama, but not worry, we AA fans are here to expose the liars who talk nonsense about AA.




Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
Bro chill they are going to think I sent you I already got smacked around enough.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Weren't you ? :kekw:
03/14/2022 22:19 0x41^4#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
Bro chill they are going to think I sent you I already got smacked around enough.

snip
The equivalent of "smacking" non-aa fanboys around.

03/14/2022 22:20 DariXOne#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
The equivalent of "smacking" non-aa fanboys around.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Hey, sup?

I cant reach to HelioS, can you please tell him i said hi? Since you know him personally
03/14/2022 22:41 eriasu#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by DariXOne View Post
And who are you to say nobody likes AA? Its just a tradition on EVP to not like AA, because they kept their silence and avoided unnecessary time waste and drama, but not worry, we AA fans are here to expose the liars who talk nonsense about AA.





Weren't you ? :kekw:
Because they are trash, support is trash, the loader is trash
it just fact i have used them so i know what i'm talking about

Yeah he paid me 69 cent
Bruh I don't even use PO I use MI, just answered the guy because PO is great top security
03/14/2022 23:42 DariXOne#22
Quote:
Originally Posted by eriasu View Post
Because they are trash, support is trash, the loader is trash
it just fact i have used them so i know what i'm talking about

Yeah he paid me 69 cent
Bruh I don't even use PO I use MI, just answered the guy because PO is great top security
Po=Mi, whatever, rumors going around, even though zebleer gave a hint for it lol.

Anyhow i was being sarcastic with zebleer.

Back on your topic

You have same name on AA as evp right? because i found you, and you have some posts, asking for help, and they have answered you and directed you to correct pinned topics to get your answers, in other situation they were answering you and teaching you, both members and Staff, they have helped you with respect in anyway possible, and now you talking trash, if you dont like a provider, you dont have to talk shit about them and calling them trash just because you got overwhelmed with all amazing abilities to tweak the cheat.

That is my final answer to you, you can keep talking trash or just move on. your choice.
03/15/2022 00:10 Boostglobal#23
��
03/15/2022 01:11 zebleer#24
Quote:
Originally Posted by DariXOne View Post
Po=Mi, whatever, rumors going around, even though zebleer gave a hint for it lol.

Anyhow i was being sarcastic with zebleer.

Back on your topic

You have same name on AA as evp right? because i found you, and you have some posts, asking for help, and they have answered you and directed you to correct pinned topics to get your answers, in other situation they were answering you and teaching you, both members and Staff, they have helped you with respect in anyway possible, and now you talking trash, if you dont like a provider, you dont have to talk shit about them and calling them trash just because you got overwhelmed with all amazing abilities to tweak the cheat.

That is my final answer to you, you can keep talking trash or just move on. your choice.
Would you like to exchange fists sir. I am buddy buddy with MI guys I do not = them.
03/15/2022 01:21 DariXOne#25
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
Would you like to exchange fists sir. I am buddy buddy with MI guys I do not = them.
1v1 me irl m8, and i was messing around , but buddy buddy also means sharing is caring lol, as far you provide a good service there is nothing wrong with having even 10 sister sites. And to clarify, wasnt implying anything against you
03/15/2022 01:33 zebleer#26
Quote:
Originally Posted by DariXOne View Post
1v1 me irl m8, and i was messing around , but buddy buddy also means sharing is caring lol, as far you provide a good service there is nothing wrong with having even 10 sister sites. And to clarify, wasnt implying anything against you
I will begin with an uppercut not a jab. They never expect it. I guess unless you tell them ahead of time... hm.
03/15/2022 18:48 eriasu#27
Quote:
Originally Posted by DariXOne View Post
Po=Mi, whatever, rumors going around, even though zebleer gave a hint for it lol.

Anyhow i was being sarcastic with zebleer.

Back on your topic

You have same name on AA as evp right? because i found you, and you have some posts, asking for help, and they have answered you and directed you to correct pinned topics to get your answers, in other situation they were answering you and teaching you, both members and Staff, they have helped you with respect in anyway possible, and now you talking trash, if you dont like a provider, you dont have to talk shit about them and calling them trash just because you got overwhelmed with all amazing abilities to tweak the cheat.

That is my final answer to you, you can keep talking trash or just move on. your choice.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]