🔥 Auto-Updating 🔥 Permanent UAV for Warzone & MW Multiplayer 🔥

04/29/2021 23:13 fabien28#16
Hello can you dm me :
FabZZ#8537
04/29/2021 23:13 JoshM1#17
trade request sent
04/29/2021 23:13 fastjacks#18
Vouch for this dude, fast and easy! Probably the only working UAV tool rn.
04/29/2021 23:33 Warhammer9264#19
How to contact you

Please answer me RushGambino
04/30/2021 01:36 RushGambino#20
Hopping off for a few hours but feel free to DM.

Once again: Trade Request > DM me, I will not DM you first!
04/30/2021 01:49 Warhammer9264#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by RushGambino View Post
Hopping off for a few hours but feel free to DM.

Once again: Trade Request > DM me, I will not DM you first!
I dm d you and also sent trade request
04/30/2021 03:14 mrfreshsavage#22
Trade request and DM sent :)
04/30/2021 11:16 Marq7#23
I sent the trade request and a DM to you. Silo#0007
04/30/2021 15:37 DexterMorgan1337#24
Hey,

Is this the packet exloit or is a internel cheat?
04/30/2021 16:09 lockedoutby2fa#25
Did anyone actually use this and got it working as of today? This exploit was fixed with Season 3 so I am very doubtful it's working as many experienced coders can't get it working again.
04/30/2021 16:16 crewtang#26
Quote:
Originally Posted by lockedoutby2fa View Post
Did anyone actually use this and got it working as of today? This exploit was fixed with Season 3 so I am very doubtful it's working as many experienced coders can't get it working again.
so you're saying he photoshopped his proof? :facepalm:
04/30/2021 16:23 lockedoutby2fa#27
Quote:
Originally Posted by crewtang View Post
so you're saying he photoshopped his proof? :facepalm:
Wouldn't be the first time I've seen that done.;)
04/30/2021 16:32 crewtang#28
Quote:
Originally Posted by lockedoutby2fa View Post
Wouldn't be the first time I've seen that done.;)
someone vouched rush

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

that looks pretty legit
04/30/2021 17:15 JoshM1#29
Vouch! very fast and works great. thanks again man top service
04/30/2021 18:06 negativethoughts2019#30
DM and trade requested~